Are we pregnant again?

So it's like a sequel to last part "the family vacation." Some of you guys wanted me to write the second part. And how could I not oblige. So here it is.
Enjoy.

————————————
2 months after they return from their Paris trip celebrating Amara's birthday.

Serkan was sitting in the living room looking at some project drawings sipping on his coffee in the morning when Eda came groaning in irritation in the room.

Serkan looked up to see a frustrated Eda.
"Eda? What happened? Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"Serkan. Yeah. I am fine. Sorry for disturbing you. Continue your work." She said sitting next to him on the couch.

It was a Saturday, and they both were working from home today because Amara had a holiday from school today and they had decided to spend the day with their daughter. Weekends were always reserved for their daughter, so on Saturdays, they worked from home and on Sundays, spent the entire day doing whatever Amara wanted. Right now, they were waiting for her to wake up. In the meantime, Serkan had decided to do some work.

"Eda, what are you saying? You never disturb me. What's going on? Why are you so irritated?" He asked as he pulled Eda closer. She had just woken up and freshened up. Why was she already in a bad mood?

"Serkan, it's just that. I.. I am not getting pregnant. We are trying so much from last 2 months. But, why am I not getting pregnant." She said crossing her legs on the couch and turning to face Serkan.

"Ahh Eda. Come here babe." He said pulling her in for a hug.

"Eda, you don't have to take so much of stress my love. Look, we have decided to have another baby. But it takes time, right? It's okay Eda. We will keep working for it, and we will have a baby. Okay?" He said kissing her forehead.

"You mean keep having a lot of sex?" She said whispering wiping her unshed tears off.

Serkan chuckled hearing Eda's reply and then hugged her more tighter.

"Evet. Let's keep having a lot of sex. And don't worry Eda. We will have a baby for sure. Plus we already have a little monkey peeking at us from the corner of the room." He said whispering as Eda shifted a little in the hug to see towards Amara's room and her little figure hiding behind the door.

"Ohh right. This little monkey." He said laughing as well.
"Gunaydin bebegim." Eda said looking towards Amara shifting in Serkan's arms as Serkan side hugged her.

Amara came running to them laughing,
"Baba. You always spot me. I will hide at a better place from now." She said as Serkan picked her up in his arms and made her sit on his lap.

"Good morning baby." He said kissing her forehead.

"Gunaydin anne. Gunaydin baba. Today we will spend the whole day together, right?" She said excitedly.

"Evet bebegim. We will spend the whole day with you." Eda said tucking loose strands of Amara's hair behind her ears.

"What will we do today?" She asked innocently.

"We will do whatever you want kizim. But first, you will go brush your teeth, have breakfast and then complete your homework. Okay?" Serkan said.

"Tamam baba. After I complete my homework, can we ride horses in babannes' house?" She asked making that cute face, the signature trait she inherited from Eda, that Serkan could never refuse.

"Tamam. Tamam. We will do horse riding. You know I even taught your mom to ride horses?" Serkan exclaimed.

"Gercektan? Anne never rides a horse. Anne will you ride a horse with us today?" Amara said excitedly.