Oh, when he gets jealous!

A prompt given by @shambhavishailendra a lonnngg time ago. I hope you remember you gave this 😂.

You all asked for Jealous Serkan?!
Here you go guys! Enjoy. Don't forget to leave your valuable comments.

Also, 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
—————————————————

If you ever asked Serkan what was the biggest mistake of his life, he would currently say hiring a new guy to help with landscaping of a big project. Because surprisingly, the man he had himself hired by an interview selection process turned out to be Eda's ex. What he didn't realise during the whole hiring process came to light as soon as the guy stepped in Artlife on the first day of his job and the first thing he did was rush to meet Eda.

One can imagine Serkan's reaction when he saw Cenk hugging Eda while Serkan looked from the office. He had no clue what was happening.
He immediately rushed to Eda's desk totally jealous and heard them talking.

"Hey Eda. Long time no see." Cenk said excitedly.

"Ahh evet evet. How are you Cenk?" Eda said stepping back from his extremely close posture.

"I am good. I can't believe we are going to work together." Cenk said excited again.

"Ne?" Eda said shocked and then she saw Serkan clearing his throat.

"Ohh Serkan bey. Gunaydin." Cenk said extending his hand but Serkan raised an eyebrow at him and Cenk retreated his hand back looking embarrassed.

"Gunaydin. Everyone, this is Cenk. And he is going to be working in the landscape of our new port project..Erdem.. Erdem." Serkan said addressing the employees and then immediately looked around to find Erdem.

"Evet Serkan bey." Erdem came running from god knows where.

"Show Cenk bey his desk in this area and then give him an office tour along with showing him the where the files are kept and blueprints printing area." Serkan ordered a little agitated when he saw this new guy almost continuously staring at Eda who looked a little uncomfortable.

"Ahh no issues Serkan bey. This desk next to Eda is free. I will sit here." Cenk said immediately and Serkan stiffened.

"Isn't the desk next to you occupied Eda?" Serkan said imploringly and Eda couldn't nod and couldn't even shake her head.

"Ahh. Yeah... no.. No I mean." Eda stuttered.

"Ohh no Serkan bey. This desk is empty. Remember Susan used to sit here but she left last month. So it has been empty." Erdem said casually and if looks could kill, Erdem would have been a dead man.

"Great. Then let's get me settled Eda." Cenk said with his overwhelming tone and Serkan and Eda looked at him curiously.

"Excuse me?" Eda said. While Serkan spoke,
"How do you both know each other?"

"Umm.. Cenk and I used to go to same university. We are batchmates.." Eda said not wanting to make a scene when Serkan would know that Cenk is her ex.

"Ohh Eda.. we are much more than that.. actually Serkan bey.. we are exes. We dated for a long time." Cenk let out happily and the colors drained from Eda's face while Serkan looked at Eda like a bomb had been dropped.

"Uhmm.. yeah.. I mean Cenk, it was a long time ago. And as far as I remember you dumped me for an Italian girl." Eda said embarrassed.

"Eda.. we need to talk. Come on." Serkan said interrupting Eda.

"Serkan bey. I have something very important to say to Eda. If you don't mind, can I talk to Eda first?" Cenk said.

Eda shook her head towards Cenk.
"Serkan." Eda said worriedly seeing his expressions turn dark and she clearly knew her fiance well to understand that currently his anger levels were beyond control.