Courtesy to the award pt 2

The last part felt a little incomplete to me because I remember x7368hul also wanting me to put some jealousy.

And one of you commented that Eda still had to pleasure him back.

So not spoiling it much for you. Here it is. Happy reading!

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

PS:- not proofread, please excuse me for the mistakes.
————————————-

An hour later since they had been in his suite in the hotel, as Eda was on top of him, kissing and licking his chest sensually, his phone rang.
Non stop! One call after another.

Eda groaned in frustration ignoring it completely but only to groan more when Serkan turned her around and wriggled out to find his pants around the room to take out his phone and check who was calling when it rang the fifth time.

He picked up the call while Eda looked at him all naked standing in front of the bed in his full glory. She bit her lip, definitely wondering if she was really drooling by the hotness in front of her and how she got lucky but she came back to earth when she heard him pick the call and say,
"Evet Selin?"

Eda felt like a slap on her face when the next thing Serkan said on phone was,
"Tamam. Tamam. I am coming. Don't let Fikret Bey leave. I need to get his sign at the earliest to close the ecological hotel deal." He said already starting to find his boxers when he cut the call.

"Serkan." Eda whined from the bed, and he looked at her apologetically.

"Baby. I need to go to that after party. Apparently Fikret Bey is there as well. And I need to close the ecological hotel deal. If you want you can rest a while here, if you don't want to go to the party." He said wearing his boxers and then pants and picking up his shirt to wear next.

"I thought we were skipping the party. But I am coming along too." She said feeling a little jealous from Selin who seemed to be a really important part of his life and decision making but a whole lot of insecurity on wondering if this all could really work when he literally just confessed his love for her and in an hour was choosing work over her.

She was going to have to have a serious conversation with him if they were going to go down the path of a real relationship because she was sure that unlike Selin, she would not be able to be a second priority in his life.

She got up from the bed, wore her panties, and her dress and then walked to the bathroom to wash her face and set her hair into a loose bun.

"Serkan." She called him from the door of the bathroom as he wore his shoes.

"Evet baby?" He said looking at her standing all so sensually leaning by the door of the bathroom.

"I don't have my makeup with me here. And I can't go out like this to a party." She said pointing to her plain face.

"Why not baby? You are so beautiful. Even without makeup. Actually you don't need makeup at all." He said standing to go to her and caressing her cheeks.

Eda was sure if she wasn't leaning on the door frame, she would have sure collapsed by the way her legs felt like jelly right now. And she couldn't deny that she was loving how he was calling her 'baby' in every sentence.
"You are lying!" She replied when he kissed her cheek.

"No Eda. Why would I lie? Hadii, we leave as soon as possible. I can't let Fikret Bey go." He said caressing her cheeks again.

Eda rolled her eyes at him and he narrowed his eyes.
"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asked amused.