I changed Pt. 2

Enjoy the final part of the story!
PS:- there's a small Author's note for you at the end of this chapter.

—————————-

It was 2 weeks later, two weeks of zero contact, although Serkan had now found out where she worked through his sources, but he didn't want to push himself in her life when he didn't know if he was welcomed in there anymore or not. So, for two weeks, he waited desperately for Eda to contact him.

And finally it happened, last night, she had called and today he was on a plane to go see her, even though she had refused to not come.

Serkan was in his private jet, remembering his conversation with Eda last night. He was at his home, really not focusing on the food he was cooking for himself. He was just wondering what would Eda be doing right now? Would she be thinking about him or maybe thinking if she should contact him. And that was when he had received her call. From an unknown number, but his gut feeling had made him pick the phone on first ring.

"Serkan." Eda spoke from the other end of the phone.

"Eda? Oh my god. Is that you? Really?" Serkan asked back excited and surprised.

"Yeah. Hii." Eda said back.

"Eda how are you? I have been waiting for your call for a few days. Eda are you okay? I am so sorry, please know I am really sorry and I will do anything to make up for it or fix it. Just tell me." Serkan said desperately.

"Serkan.. Serkan... stop. Relax. I am fine. I was taking my time thinking about things, so it took me some time to give you a call." Eda said honestly.

"Eda, I am glad you called me..." Serkan spoke back letting out a breath.
"And." Eda interrupted him.

"And?" Serkan asked.

"I got into a mini accident today.. I.. I got a broken arm." Eda said slowly knowing Serkan would be on a plane by now hearing this.

"NE? whaaaatt? Eda? What? Are you okay? Where are you? I am coming right away. Ohh my god Eda. I am worried for you. Are you okay?" Serkan asked panicking.

"Serkan. I am okay.. I just fell down a stair or two and my hand twisted. One of my friends took me to hospital. I am fine now Serkan. He was with me while I was being treated and dropped me home. I am fine. Relax. I just wanted to talk to you." Eda didn't want to run away from him anymore, so she was being as honest as she could.

"Friend? He? Who's your friend?" Serkan asked jealousy already reflecting from his voice which Eda didn't fail to notice.

"Serkan.. I have friends here. Okay? I am okay. Can we talk or should I cut the phone?" Eda said faking anger although she loved that he was still getting jealous for her.

"No. No. We can talk about anything you want. Don't cut the phone Eda. Please." Serkan pleaded.

"Tamam." Eda said smiling.

"How are you Eda? Did you have your dinner?" Serkan asked trying to change the topic but still worrying about her.

"I am making it now." Eda said.
"Ne? You are making it? Eda.. you have a broken arm. You.. you are alone Eda. I am coming right away. You know my private jet is always ready." He said.

"Serkan. I am fine. If you say that again, I am going to cut the call and block you." She said laughing.

"Tamam. Tamam. I am quiet." He said smiling.
"How are you Serkan?" Eda asked.
"I am very good now that I got to talk to you." He said smiling and Eda could feel that through the phone.

"Serkan, I am serious. How are you and how's Artlife?"
"Artlife's as usual in chaos Eda." He said chuckling.
"And I am trying to manage it." He said as he heard Eda chuckling from the other side.