I will stay away from you Pt. 2

Hello everyone. I am doing a lot better now. My fever is down, but I am still in quarantine and bored. So I decided to finish this part. I thank you all with my whole heart for your well wishes on the author's note. It meant a lot for me.

So this is the final part.
And enjoy guys!
PS:- it has a little smut at the end 🔞🔞🔞

PS2:- some people messaged me that there is a problem with publishing of this part. It is not showing or maybe it is showing published before author's note. So I am removing the last author's note guys.

—————————————

The next morning, Serkan reached Eda's house to pick her up. He was feeling so guilty, and he was going to ask for forgiveness.

He called Eda and spoke,
"Eda, I am downstairs."

She replied in a plain voice.
"Tamam, I am coming in a minute." And she cut the call.

She came down two minutes later and walked towards the passenger seat, without even looking at Serkan and saying a good morning.

"Good morning Eda." Serkan said looking at her.

"Good morning." She said without looking at him and sitting in the car.

"Eda, can we talk about yesterday please?" Serkan said sitting in the car as well.

"Serkan, there's nothing to talk about. I don't want to discuss it. I will obey the contract rules and get this over with at the earliest. In front of Selin and others we can act as a happy couple, apart from that, I am going to stay away from you." She said looking out of the car as he started driving.

"But Eda.. you should have told me yesterday about.."

"I didn't want anyone's sympathy and I said I don't want to discuss it." She said.

Serkan gave up trying to talk to her. She wasn't talking. She was awfully quiet which was so unlike her. All the way to the office, she didn't say a word, didn't even switch on the music or opened the car roof.
Serkan could see her mood was off but he didn't know what to do.

1 week later

He did try to initiate genuine conversations with her over the course of next 1 week, but she wouldn't talk to him. It was as if the Eda he had met at first was lost somewhere. The next whole week, he had tried to apologise to her, to talk to her, but she would just reply in monosyllables. Although if there would be someone around them, she would act like the happy couple.

Serkan felt as if the real Eda was no more there, it was just shell of the person left. She was smiling less, more stressed. And he felt terrible. Over that 1 week, he had actually realised that he had feelings for Eda and maybe that was one of the reasons why he was acting strange earlier. Like trying to protect himself and his heart from the feeling called love.
He also didn't fail to notice how Deniz showed up to office at times and took Eda out for lunch. He felt that pang of jealousy hitting him every single time that he was afraid to admit.

A week later, as he dropped Eda back to her house and entered his house exhausted, he was stopped by his mother.

"Serkan.. Serkan. Wait. Wait a minute."
"Anne, I am no mood to talk." Serkan said irritated.

"I can see. Come on, let's have a cup of tea." Aydan said dragging him along with her to poolside table. The weather was cool and Seyfi served them tea.

"Come on now tell me, what's wrong?" Aydan said caressing Serkan's hand.

"Nothing is wrong Anne. Just work related stress." Serkan said not actually knowing what to say to his mother.