The guest lecture!

Hii Guys. So I am actually writing more. You all motivated me to not stop and keep writing.
Now, this one shot is inspired by millie2wolfhard 's work. It is based on one of her One shot stories. So first you will have to go read that to have some context on this one. Go read "Together" in her Edser One shot series.
And she was kind enough to let me write a sequel to that. So with her permission, here it comes.
Also it has a little bit of explicit content. 🔞🔞🔞🔞

————————-
It had been one month since her classes started in the Italian University and two months since she and Serkan ran away from everyone to have a life here in Italy while she studied. They had planned to live here for a year. Serkan was managing well from here. The work at Artlife in Istanbul was going extremely well, only twice he had to fly back to manage a crisis.

And there relationship, well it was the best part of their lives. Waking up next to each other everyday, entangled in each other's arms and more and more in love every single day. The rules they had set the first day were still intact, only being broken almost every single day when they ended up making love either in Serkan's home office or in her study room while she struggled with completing her assignments or in their bedroom. Well Serkan would definitely later wake both of them up and carry her back to her study room and sit with her whole night to help her complete her assignments on time while he would make coffee for themselves and do a few drawings for her even though she would object to being unfair and cheating by doing this. Eventually she would agree because he really and genuinely wanted to help her and she would end up giving him orders on how to make her drawings.

Today they woke up after falling asleep in his home office on the couch that he was adamant to buy and keep there so as they could make out and sleep there itself or to watch her sleep while he worked at nights sometimes.

Eda got up to get ready seeing she was already running late for her first class and she was visibly more excited today than yesterday. Serkan looked at her getting ready in their room while he was shaving. Eda wondered why was he shaving today early morning, but then brushed off the thought as she started speaking.

"Serkan."
"Yes Eda?"
"Serkan, you know what? One of our professors said yesterday that this week we will have guest lecturers coming from all around the world to give us insights about their work. I am so excited. I never thought I would be able to meet such internationally acclaimed people and to learn from them. I am so so excited."
Serkan smiled at her excitement and happiness but then rolled his eyes and spoke.

"Ohh you haven't met an internationally renowned architect yet?" He said frowning and smirking.

Eda got up from her chair and went to him taking the trimmer from his hand and switching it off keeping it on the washroom counter.
"Well I am already learning from the best architect. I could also say that I am literally making him do my assignments. He is wrapped around my finger although he is one of the big ones." She said laughing. And Serkan chuckled and tickled her.

"Yaa. Well you could say that Eda. It's true you know."

Eda blushed and Serkan leaned towards her side to pick up his trimmer and continue it back. Eda who was still sandwiched between him (plus his arousal) and the bathroom counter stopped his hand.
"Eda, I have to go out meet some people here baby. Remember I told you I am planning to hire a few people and start Artlife's second branch here. I need to meet a few people regarding that. That's why I am shaving baby."

"Serkan don't. I love your beard like this. You look so hot and sexy." She said caressing his beard and he laughed and blushed a little as well.
"Okay, okay mam. How can I not obey your orders?"