Love lessons!

A small family drabble for you all.
Enjoy!

PS:- I know a lot of you people commented that you wanted a better closure or third part to Giving in to my feelings. I swear I tried a lot in past 4 days to write the 3rd part to it, but honestly I just couldn't and hence I gave up. I am sorry guys if you felt I left it like incomplete.

PS2 :- A little bit mention of smut 🔞🔞🔞

——————————————-

Serkan was working in his home office when he heard a knock on the door.

"Dad. Are you free? Can I talk to you?" Alp, who was now 18, an almost exact copy of young Serkan stood at the door. Serkan smiled and nodded.

"Come son." He said and moved his chair back, revolving it while Alp came in to sit on the couch.

Serkan rubbed his left shoulder and sighed. He was aging, and hence his body pained.

"Dad, is your shoulder pain back?" Alp asked worried.

"Yeah. But don't tell mom. She will get panicked." Serkan said almost pleadingly to his son.

"Yeah. And you are still so scared that mom will panic and her blood pressure will rise. Don't worry. I will not tell anne. But baba, on a serious note, you need to reduce the amount of work you do." Alp spoke worriedly.

"Tamam. Tamam. I will. Anyways, how are you baby?" Serkan asked and Alp rolled his eyes.

"Baba. I am 18 now. A big guy. You really need to stop calling me baby." Alp said and Serkan laughed.

"No, you will always be my baby." Serkan spoke.

"Tamam. Dad, I want to ask you something.. I mean.. I want to talk to you about something." Alp said after careful thinking.

"Okay. Go on." Serkan said and waited for his son to speak what he knew was coming.

Both him and Eda had been noticing for the past few days that their cute baby, Alp had been really frustrated and sad. They had tried to give him the space and waited for him to come talk to them himself. And Serkan was thankful that whatever was bothering him, he had decided to share it.

"I mean.. it's weird.. I mean.." Alp stuttered, unsure how to start the topic.

"Alp. Come on oglum. You know you can ask me anything. Is it about having sex?" Serkan asked smiling and Alp almost choked on the glass of cold coffee he was drinking.

"Babaaaaa. Stop. God, no. What is wrong with you?!" He said dead embarrassed and Serkan chuckled.

"Peki tamam. I am silent. Come on, you speak." Serkan said giggling.

"Okay. So, baba. Like how did you get to know or when did you realise that mom is the one for you? Like your soulmate. Is their any criteria or checklist that I have to work upon to understand that someone is my soulmate?" Alp said innocently and Serkan burst out laughing.

"Ohh my god. Son. You can't be serious." He said laughing.

"Dad. I am serious. I could have asked Kiraz abla. But she's busy this weekend. She is with Can in Antalya." Alp said seriously and Serkan sobered up.