Never letting you guys go - 1

Hii. I started writing this chapter 3 months ago. And it had been left half incomplete in my drafts for weeks now. Finally today is the day I got motivated to complete this.

I am sorry for this extremely emotional 2 part story. But I was watching season 2 again and that's when this struck me. Like Serkan plainly refusing to be Kiraz's father because he is not ready when he gets to know the truth. The hurt Eda felt.
(A/N: I understand there are two sides to this situation. Like they did justify in the show later why Serkan did what he did. So this is just my take on the plot.)

So, what if Eda decides to leave immediately after Serkan confesses that he is not yet ready to be a father after knowing Kiraz's truth (second season). Eda is heartbroken and leaves faraway.
Serkan tries to find Eda, but fails because she shifts back to Italy.

3 years later, he sees his daughter again.
—————————————————-

He was in Italy. With Engin. For a business deal and collaboration. He was currently on a small break that they had taken from the intense heated discussions taking place in the meeting room of the collaborating company. And they were tired. So they had taken a small break to refresh themselves. 1-2 hours to roam around the city.

Engin went to eat something while Serkan roamed on the street towards the beach. Beach always attracted him after knowing that Eda loved beaches. And plus he knew she had left for Italy, the day he had confessed that he wasn't ready to be a father. Of course he regretted his decision later and would do anything to rectify his mistake.

He wondered if Eda lived in this city. What if she did and they would collide in each other. He somehow hoped and prayed for it to happen so that he could beg on his feet for her forgiveness and to get to know his daughter, Kiraz, the sweetest bundle of joy that he had the opportunity to meet and know even if it was for a few days 3 years ago. She was the perfect combination of him and Eda and he wondered if she also loved drawing just like her parents. He wondered if she ever asked Eda about her father and what Eda told her.

He was sitting on a bench in the market area when he heard a few guys laughing out loud at a kid speaking,
"Ohh will your mother spend the night with us?"

When he heard the child replying back, his head snapped to that side, because it was the voice of his dreams, he had imagined that voice so many times in his dreams. His daughter. There was no doubt he would mistake his daughter's voice.

He saw Kiraz, a little taller than last time he saw her 3 years ago, with a sad face asking people randomly to be her father. What the fuck was happening, he thought. He looked around in hope that Eda would be somewhere here as well. But he couldn't see Eda anywhere.

He rushed towards Kiraz. A few guys were standing there laughing.
"Kiraz" he called and Kiraz immediately looked at him through a few tears in her eyes.

"Serkan Bolat." She said surprised as she remembered and recognised him and rushed towards him.

"What's wrong Kiraz? Why are you talking to these people?" He asked immediately, still not recovered from the shock that he was meeting his daughter, the person he was trying to locate from last 3 years was finally in front of him. Maybe it was his dream, he could still not differentiate between this and reality.

"Umm. Will you be my dad?" Kiraz said shocking Serkan. Did Kiraz know he was her father? Had Eda told her the truth.

"Umm what? Kiraz?" He said shocked.

The guys who were earlier laughing, spoke,
"Ooo man, why are you so shocked? This cute little girl is asking you to be her dad. You know what that means right? You can go to her house and be with her mother spend the night. Imagine, if the girl is so cute, how beautiful her mother will be." One of them said whistling and Serkan saw red.