Eniste

Highlighting Melo and her eniste's relationship. I really loved their bond, so I decided to write this one. A short one to kickstart me back to writing.
I don't feel this is a good one to be honest. And it's just a lot of cheesiness and fluff stuff. And a little bit of smut in the end! Had to put that Edser stuff 😆Typical boyfriend girlfriend relationship! 🔞🔞🔞🔞
—————————
To say that Serkan and Melo had an amazing bond would be an understatement. He loved his sister in law. And Melo had the same feelings. She respected Serkan and loved him for his caring nature and his love for Eda and how he cared for everyone around him. Melo would let out secrets to Serkan about how to pamper Eda when Eda would be upset from Serkan or when they had fights. She was their number one shipper.
Everyone in the office loved Melo as well.
It was something with that girl that she attracted everyone to herself. Everyone cared for her. She was caring to others as well. And that was the reason, why she was everyone's favourite. Definitely Serkan's, but also Ferit's and Engin's.
Ferit knew her primarily through Ceren but Engin was her boss and he respected the girl and absolutely adored her.
Last week, Ferit and Serkan were literally a decision away from punching a guy in the face who had dared to break her heart. They were angry seeing Melo crying in Ceren and Eda's arm and it was Melo who had stopped them from going to that guy's house to literally kill him. They considered Melo as their little sister and when Melo had called Eda and Ceren sobbing, they accompanied their girlfriends as well to Melo's house (Ayfer's house) to be there for Melo. And she was definitely grateful to find people like this, they both were now her eniste. Of course if you asked her, she knew Serkan always had number one spot in her heart, but nevertheless she loved Ferit as well.
The guys had got her icecream and pizza to lighten up her mood. And Melo had felt better. But they all knew how much invested she was in her relationship and that guy had literally crushed her heart. In fact Eda had today morning told Serkan that she was taking a day off work as Melo was very sad and crying today because she saw that guy's picture with another girl, the one who he cheated on her with. Ceren, Eda and Melo all three were missing from work today but Serkan didn't mind because it was actually extremely difficult for Melo to get over her heartbreak because she was the most emotional among all and she needed her friends alongside her.
So as he sat in his office doing his work and missing his girlfriend, he was interrupted by a knock on the door and he looked up to see Ferit standing. He nodded for him to come in and sit down.
Ferit sat down on the chair next to Serkan and spoke,
"Good morning Serkan. How are you? Let me guess you are missing your girlfriend too?" He said making a sad face.

"Yeah Ferit. I guess you are missing Ceren too. But I think it's important for them to stay with Melo. You know how upsetting this all is for her." Serkan said sadly feeling bad for Melo.

"Yeah. I agree. Serkan, I have an idea if you are willing to join in. Let's organise some activities for Melo and the girls of course. We can go on a vacation for a day or two with Melo. Maybe she will feel better. But before that I have another idea."

Serkan seemed to look convinced and immediately agreed to something that Ferit spoke. They planned a two night stay for the five of them at a beach resort nearby and Serkan and Ferit both cancelled their meetings for the next day and the Sunday was already free. A year ago, if someone told Serkan that he would be cancelling a whole day of meetings and skipping work for his girlfriends' friend, he would call that person crazy but here he was.

They decided to keep it a surprise for the girls but for today they had other things in their minds. Around evening as both the guys got free from their work, they drove to Eda's house and knocked the door.
Eda opened the door surprised but immediately hugged Serkan when they saw him and Ferit holding a balloon and bouquet of flowers in their hands.
She hugged Serkan tightly and Ferit excused himself to move in the house to find Ceren and Melo.
"Serkan, I missed you. How are you? Are these flowers for me?" She said leaning back a little in the hug and kissing him lightly on the lips.
"No, these are for my favourite girl. For Melo. How is she now Eda? And I missed you so much today my love." He said taking her lips in his and kissing her passionately. Eda smiled widely and literally blushed in so much love. Serkan had changed so much in the past one year since she met him. He never saw him showing this much of emotions, and especially for someone apart from his family and his girlfriend. She teared up a little with his love for Melo. Melo was literally like a sister to Eda. They had grown up together and to see her boyfriend treating Melo as family was beyond her imagination and she fell so much in love with Serkan everyday.