The family vacation

I know I had to go to amnesia plot. But this was a random idea that got stuck in my mind and I couldn't get it out.
So here is cute, family Edser + smutty Edser 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

A short one shot about it.
Plot: A happy married Edser, with no memory loss or that time gap. Just assume they got happily married. And for this one shot, their daughter's name is Amara Bolat and not Kiraz, but imagine Kiraz's cuteness. Just the name is different.
Enjoy!
——————————-

Serkan stepped out of the plane with his sleeping daughter in his arms and Eda followed behind.
They were back in Paris. For the 3rd time together. They came first on their honeymoon and then an year later, they had come to celebrate Eda's first pregnancy.
And now five years later, they were back in Paris to celebrate their daughter's 5th birthday.

Eda smiled as she breathed in the French air. She loved this country, this city in particular. They had a lot of memories attached to this place. They had celebrated in each other's arms in this place when they had found out that Eda conceived their first child, Amara Bolat. The star of their lives.

Their daughter, who was turning 5 tomorrow, had been really adamant to take her to Disneyland Paris and the parents didn't find a reason to say her no. She was the spoiled child of Eda and Serkan Bolat and well she had her parents wrapped around her finger being the only child. And being that cute.
So they had decided to celebrate her birthday in Paris and to take that family vacation.

Serkan looked at her wife smiling and pulled her in his arms.
"Ahh poor baby. She slept as soon as the plane was going to land." Eda said caressing Amara's hair.

"Eda, I told you. Not to give her so many sweets and candies and icecream. You never listen to me. Sugar makes us lazy and of course the negative health effects it has." Serkan said whining.

Apparently, his daughter and his wife loved sweets a little too much and he argued a lot about this with his wife who never listened to her.
"Serkan, she is a small kid. She will have sweets and candies. We can't stop her." Eda said rolling her eyes and sitting in the car and Serkan made Amara sit in the baby's seat in the backseat. He strapped her seatbelt and then sat on the driver's seat.

They had arranged a car for themselves, giving them the much needed privacy. Away from Turkish paps. Here in Paris, they could enjoy freely without being followed around by the paparazzi. They had become extremely famous since Eda Bolat had ventured into landscaping and currently Artlife was the most seeked and sought after company for architecture and landscaping. Recently, with Piril's and Aydan Bolat's expertise, they had extended their work to interior designing as well. And they had been receiving deals and projects from around the world now. Though they made sure to not take too many and let their daughter suffer because of them ignoring her. Hence, they only took as many projects as they could balance their work and personal life with.

This break, this vacation was much needed for them, after months of late night workings, after their daughter would sleep, after they would read her bedtime stories, they would stay awake for hours completing their projects. So they had happily taken this vacation when Eda had suggested it for Amara's birthday.

They checked in to their hotel after having dinner at a world famous restaurant. The chef knew them and had cooked a special dinner for them. Amara was still asleep in his father's lap throughout the dinner and now in his arms as they entered their family suite. Amara had a small room for herself adjacent to theirs, connected with theirs. Their suite was beautiful, giving them an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. Eda was always mesmerised by the beauty of this city and she would never get enough of this place, especially when she had a husband who loved luxury and never failed to show Eda how it meant to live luxuriously in those seven star hotels and shop like that.