Antalya's magic pt. 2

So I guess you guys liked when I mixed grandmother plot with fake engagement.
Sometimes my mind runs with wild ideas like these.

So here's the final one. Enjoy 6k words!

PS:- Let's just assume Semiha Yildrim doesn't know about Alptekin Bolat being the reason for that roof collapse. She is getting her investigations done but still doesn't know about the main culprit.

——————————————

The next morning Serkan as usual woke up early to realize that they had slept like this. He was still feeling that butterflies in his stomach. He just wanted to keep holding Eda in his arms like this. But then he also had to face reality, she was just snuggling like this because she had nightmares and once she would be back to the normal Eda Yildiz, he would definitely get a slap for being too close to her.

So he very politely tried to free himself from her without trying to wake her up. But with the movement she woke up. She looked towards Serkan and smiled but then realised what was happening. He was cuddling her. She loved that but then she remembered she had slept on him like that.

She quickly got up. She didn't want to seem clingy to Serkan.
"Umm. I am sorry. I didn't mean to invade your personal space. I must have slept like this. You could have gone to couch Serkan." She said guilty.

"Eda, you had a nightmare. You were crying. You asked me to stay with you at night." He explained politely.

"Uhh I am sorry Serkan." She said head bowed down and realising why she had that nightmare. Her nightmares were back officially and probably she would have to tell her aunt about her encounter once she goes home. When she was young and she had nightmares, her aunt was the only one able to calm her down. But Serkan did the same last night. She felt those butterflies in her stomach realising he could be caring like that.

"It's okay Eda. I don't mind. Do you want to go for breakfast?" He asked still not sure if she had recovered from whatever stress she got last night.

"No.. no. I will have my breakfast in room. You can go Serkan. Umm please will it be okay if I don't come to your awards ceremony? You can say anything about me. Like I am not well. Or maybe that I got in a fight with you and I didn't want to come. You can say we broke up.. anything please. I don't want to go out of the room." She said panicking.

"Eda.. Eda. What has happened? You can tell me. If someone hurted you, I am going to kill that person. Just tell me. Why are you scared?" He was worried because he had never seen her this weak.

"No. No. Nothing. I am okay. Just some mood swings. Nothing more. Don't worry."

"Okay. If you really don't want to come to my awards ceremony. Okay." He was disappointed. He wanted Eda to be there when he receives that award. Maybe, just maybe he wanted to see that proud look from Eda for him.

"Thankyou so much Serkan." She gave him a small smile.

"Will you be there for our celebrations after that? Just a private one. Only Artlife and Pirol bey and his wife will be there." He spoke holding her hand.

"I will come. I promise. You can go for breakfast. Everyone would be waiting for you." She said smiling.

Serkan nodded and left worried. She was hiding something. He was really worried for her. But he didn't want to pressurise her into telling him.

He was having breakfast with Engin, Piril, Selin and Ferit when there came an old yet powerful lady and pulled out a chair and sat on their table. Serkan and everyone looked up surprised at her.

"Excuse me madam. I think you sat on the wrong table." Piril said surprised with the intrusion.

"No, I didn't. I came to my dear son in law's table." She said smirking at Serkan.