Pregnancy Chronicles - 4

For everyone who wanted an overprotective Serkan and Jealous Kiraz. Enjoy!

PS:- Set after Eda falls while fetching that balloon  for Kiraz on Serkan's birthday and Serkan saves her from falling.

———————————

Serkan had instructed everyone to look after Eda at all times. To keep Eda under constant supervision and that had irked Eda a lot. She had thought Serkan was becoming understanding and not hyping up her pregnancy, but he had just ordered everyone to be around Eda at all times.
Eda felt overwhelmed and her hormones were just making her frustrated and angry.

Last evening, she had not talked to him because he was telling everyone to keep an eye on Eda.
And today, he had thrown out all the junk food from the house.
Serkan was being overprotective, not letting her eat sweets which she badly craved and not even letting her have fried food or spicy food. And how    Could she eat bland food all the time?!

And he was always around Eda. Most of the times. Even asking to accompany her to toilet while in office infront of Piril and Engin.

She was working from home today, she had thrown a tantrum in the morning that she wanted to be alone and not go with him to office. So currently Seyfi was present in the house, keeping an eye on her while she worked in the lawn outside.
She got a call from Serkan. And she picked up.

"Eda. Askim. How are you?"
"Fine, as usual. Just like I was 4 hours ago when you left for office. Do I need to tell you about every single minute? When did I go to toilet? When did I drink a glass of water?" Eda said irritated.

"Eda, I just asked you how are you doing? I didn't mean to upset you." Serkan said a little sadly.

Lately Eda was feeling offended about everything.
"I am fine Serkan." She said.
"I am coming back in an hour baby. We will have lunch together? Tamam?" He said happily.

"And eat what? Salads and bland food that Seyfi is making in the kitchen currently? No thanks Serkan. I am going out to eat at Hala's restaurant." She replied back irritated.

"Eda. Baby. I will come to restaurant then. Let's eat together."

"So that you can restrict me from eating cutlets?"
"Eda. I just want you to eat healthy for yourself and the baby. Lutfen understand my point." he said whining and rubbing his forehead. How was he going to deal with this stubborn Eda for another 4 months especially when she was being this non cooperative. He was trying his best to keep his patience. He knew her hormones were making her more stressed and frustrated. He was trying to be as supportive as possible but lately Eda had been really frustrated with him.

"I will eat alone. Don't come if you want to restrict me from eating." Eda said.

"Eda, listen. Askim I am thinking about your health and baby's."
"Serkan bye. You are making me angry." Eda said cutting the phone and feeling really frustrated.

Serkan felt upset and called Eda's aunt. He instructed her to not give her any fried food. Atleast this way he could control her diet. Eda's aunt could help him with this. Thank god, she had a restaurant and Eda would eat there.

In the evening, Serkan came back from office. Eda was sitting in the garden outside with Kiraz playing puzzles with her.

"Hey baby. Hii Eda. How is my sweet family?" Serkan asked as he kissed Eda's forehead and picked up Kiraz in his arms.

"Baba. We ate chocolates today. Anne bought it. And.."
"Kiraz, we were not supposed to tell baba." Eda said rolling her eyes.

"Eda. Doctor told you to not eat a lot of chocolates.." Serkan spoke.
"Gercektan, I can't understand what's wrong with you Serkan? I am not pregnant for the first time. I was pregnant before and I ate chocolates that time. You have really found a doctor which is of your dreams. He took almost 25 different tests. Serkan.. stop limiting me." Eda said.