Playing the game our way! Pt. 1

Guys, thank you for giving me so many prompts, I promise to write on them.

For now, I really am not in a good place in my life currently. So I am distracting myself off things with these cute Edser stories.

PS:- I was lazily writing another OS, but then I thought I really ought to give you guys a Valentines Special, and mostly because we won't be getting any from Hanker. Although I hope for that with all my heart 🥺

PS 2: Set around the time with Balca. Like when she was trying her best to gain Serkan's attention.
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

PS 3:- Don't kill me for this!! I have no clue why I wrote it this way.
———————————————

To say Eda and Serkan were in a bad place right now would be an understatement. They were hell fucked up. With Eda's grandmother's arrival and Balca's tactic to snatch Serkan from Eda, they were really falling apart.

Even though Serkan was trying his best to persuade Eda to give them a second chance, their relationship a fresh new start but Eda had been first adamant that she wanted time, then Balca arrived in their lives and Serkan tried to milk out the situation in his favour by making her jealous but it also made Eda angry along with jealous and she started distancing herself as soon as her grandmother arrived. He never doubted her love for him. He could see that in her eyes. He knew Eda loved him, but the situation right now was just making her vulnerable and insecure and made her take a few steps back from him.

Valentines day was around the corner and all he really wanted to do right now was make Eda sit in his car and drive away somewhere far or just run away to another country where no one would find them. He just wanted a few days of peace with her, where they would just love each other endlessly. He would sort out everything else later. He was going to fight for Eda, fight beside her for whoever tried to break them. That he was sure of, but for now he just wanted her in his arms, no insecurities, no jealousy, no threats. Just her laughing and blushing in his arms. Was it too much that he was asking for?!

Eda was in a similar situation. All she wanted right now was his soothing words, his calmness transmitted to her among all the chaos. She was mad at her grandmother, at Balca and at the timing for spoiling the one good thing that happened in her life. She had already forgiven Serkan for hiding the truth from her long before her grandmother arrived. She was going to say yes to be his girlfriend again, but life had to fuck her over. She needed Serkan desperately, to tell her that he will sort everything out, to tell her that he was going to protect her, to tell her that he was going to love her to the end of times. Even though she knew she could protect herself, but she needed her man beside her. All the jealousy and insecurity was making her frustrated. tomorrow was Valentines day and she just wanted to be in his arms that day. His strong muscular arms. Away from the world. Where just she and he existed. Was it too much to ask for?!

She walked in the office, irritated already because the first thing she saw this morning was Balca in Serkan's office through the open doors. She was trying to explain Serkan some PR strategy, but what bothered her was she was too close. Trying to touch on his arms or hand or nudging his shoulder and Serkan was acting all innocent ?! If she had a gun in her hand, she was sure she would shoot Balca first straight on the head and then one shot for Serkan just whizzing past to the side of his head to tell him to come back to his senses. 😂

Her jealousy took the best of her and she could no longer tolerate the chaos her life was in currently. She kept her bag on her desk and walked in Serkan's room like she owned the place knocking once but not waiting for a response from him.

"Eda, good morning." Serkan looked up at the knock and smiled at Eda. For now, whatever crumbs of love and attention he was receiving from Eda, he was happy with that.