Mr. and Mrs. Bolat

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!

Omg! Omg! Omg! I came across this amazing photoshopped picture of EdSer/HanKer which looks so real. I saw it on Instagram, and then I really wanted to write something motivated by that.

PS:- 2-3 lines of smut in here. 🔞🔞

So enjoy this picture and beautiful EdSer. They looook so fucking royal in this!
Credits: Instagram- @the_bursin_family ❤️

 They looook so fucking royal in this! Credits: Instagram- @the_bursin_family ❤️

———————————————

Serkan and Eda Bolat had just come back 2 days ago from their wedding at a private island with only their close friends and families. They had decided to opt for a press free wedding, just their loved ones enjoying and celebrating the most important day of their lives with them.

Of course, they had uploaded a selected few pictures on their social media profiles for the world to see. Eda wearing a breathtaking wedding gown specifically designed for her by Italian designers, only one in the world kind of piece. While Serkan in his black tuxedo, although a typical piece of clothing, but exclusively designed by the same designers as Eda. The pictures they uploaded were firstly, Eda and Serkan kissing after they were announced husband and wife and another one where Eda was twirling around when they were dancing.

Aydan Bolat had agreed on a small but extravagant beach wedding only if they agreed to host a reception party in Istanbul after their wedding because according to Aydan, the Bolats had reputation to maintain and they had to introduce the Bolat bride properly to the world.

After a dozen tantrums thrown their way by Aydan, Eda and Serkan had agreed. Serkan's only condition was the beach wedding would be according to however Eda wanted it to be without anyone interfering in exchange for Aydan organising the reception party for them.

So now Serkan was waiting outside their room because he had been kicked out of their room by his wife as she was getting her makeup and hair done by a professional on Aydan's orders and Eda wanted to give him a surprise with her dress.

"Eda. We are already late my love." He said as he knocked on the door glancing the time on his luxury watch.

"Just a minute baby." Eda shouted back from inside the room.

2 minutes later, the door opened and the makeup artist and hairdresser walked out with their stuff.
"Mehraba Serkan bey." They said and left.

Serkan nodded at them and then knocked the door,
"Can I come in now at least?" He said.

"Yes askim." Eda spoke and Serkan breathed out a sigh of relief and muttering a "finally."

Eda stood up from her chair in front of the big mirror in their walk in closet and turned around.

Serkan could only say "wow." Because he was speechless as he saw Eda in that beautiful red dress, which had a slit too high in the side and her subtle make up and messy half bun. Her jewellery was minimal, only a handcuff kind bracelet and simple small gold earrings. She was carrying a small clutch along with it. What shined the most on her hands was her wedding ring, the beautiful flower shaped ring that had Serkan's name engraved on the inside.