She found a family!

Hellloooo. So, millie2wolfhard gave me this prompt and I was supposed to write it weeks later, but then my mind exploded with ideas. So here it is! I hope I do justice to your plot Millie.

Happy reading!

—————————————————

"Eda, baby where are you?" Serkan shouted for the third time when he entered their house and couldn't find Eda. She had come home early from work today just because something at work had pissed her off and she was in no mood to work and being the boss's wife meant leaving any time she wanted, although she never took advantage of that.

He looked around their bedroom and washroom and then kitchen and stopped when he found a note on the refrigerator which said
Sorry Love, I am at your mom's. I made a salad for you. It's in refrigerator. Have it and I will be back by 10pm.

Serkan wanted to bang his head on the fridge with frustration. It felt like he didn't marry Eda but his mom did.

Since last one month of marrying Eda, he had seen how Eda and Aydan had literally bonded so well, not that he complained initially, rather he was happy about it. But it was getting a bit frustrated because she had started spending a lot of time with Eda and Serkan wanted that time to be his.

He rolled his eyes taking out the salad bowl from fridge and sitting in the living room with Sirius by his side.
"Oglum, you see.. how your babanne stole your mom from us?" He said and Sirius barked back as if he understood what that meant.

"Uhhh Eda.." he groaned to himself missing her terribly. They were newly married and they were supposed to spend their time together and not her doing weird things with Aydan. And he was actually curious to see what they both were upto today.

So he quickly ate, showered and changed his clothes and walked to his mom's part of the house.

He entered slowly and smiled. She was making drawings with Aydan. He always knew that after Alp's death, his mom had stopped her interior designer profession and couldn't step out of the house. Eda had been an angel for them literally. Little by little she was working on Aydan's fears and inhibitions. Aydan could go out now and today, today his eyes filled with tears as he saw his mom drawing something for the first time a long time.

"Annnee." He whispered softly from the door and Aydan was startled. She started collecting the scattered papers from the table and looking down, fearing Serkan's reaction.

Eda looked at Serkan and then back at Aydan. She held Aydan's hand stopping her and then nodded at her.
"Aydan anne. It's Serkan. What are you scared of? You know he won't judge you right? Just like me and Seyfi aren't judging you." Eda spoke softly and Aydan nodded teary eyed.

"But you.. he is.. he is the best architect in whole of Turkey. And my drawings are messy. I haven't drawn anything in years. And look at these. They look so bad." Aydan said showing Eda the different sofas and curtains she had drawn.

"Aydan anne. You know he will never judge you. Come on, let's show robot Bolat the drawings so that he can tear them apart and motivate you to do better, just as he did with me the first time I showed him my drawing." Eda said chuckling and Aydan laughed too while Serkan smiled through his tears walking to them slowly.

They were sitting on the floor next to the table. And Serkan knelt in between Eda and Aydan as Aydan handed him a drawing.

"Annee." He said hugging her tightly as they both cried.
"Alp abi would have been so proud of you anne." Serkan said crying in the hug and Aydan sobbed too.