Strong and confident!

Helloo guys and girls and ladies. Happy Women's day. Although I believe that everyday should be women's day rather than today.

But on this note, I am giving you guys this! A small drabble.
Enjoy!

———————————-

Eda Bolat was giving her first magazine and TV interview for a woman centric magazine and TV channel as an internationally acclaimed landscape architect.
She should have been nervous, but she was not! Not when her husband was sitting right across the interview set up on a chair, giving her all the confidence she needed to nail this.

She had specifically requested the magazine authorities to let her husband be present on set, and of course who would have refused Eda and Serkan Bolat.

They had been backstage in their caravan getting Eda ready and now she was seated at the interview table all dressed, because a photoshoot for the magazine was to follow after this. Her husband gave her the widest smile and thumbs up since the interviewer was now organising her notes and starting. He blew her an air kiss and Eda already blushed. Wasn't he the cutest?!

Interviewer: Gunaydin Eda hanim. How are you?

"I am all good. Thanks. How are you?" Eda asked back smiling.

Interviewer: I am good Eda hanim. So as you know we are here for a special edition of our magazine coming out on Women's day on 8th March. And who better than to chat with the youngest and one of the most successful and most beautiful woman entrepreneurs of Turkey. We are glad we have finally caught hold of you Eda hanim.

"I am honored with such praises. Thankyou Asya. I always wanted to motivate other girls out there and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. Thankyou for having me over." Eda said smiling.

Interviewer: So, let's start. First of all, we are amazed with the energy you always carry with you. The smiles are definitely cheering up our day as well.

"Ohh I am happy I can have that effect. I believe if you are always positive you can achieve whatever you want. And that's why I am always happy and energetic." Eda spoke.

Interviewer: So, tell us about your success? How did you achieve it, Now that you are an internationally acclaimed landscape architect.

"Well the first and foremost credit for this would go to the person I always looked up to, since the day I decided I want to be an architect.
And that person was the one who motivated me, stood by my side as I achieved my dreams. So definitely the credit for all this goes to my person, my husband Serkan Bolat. Sitting there, especially for me, leaving his work aside." Eda said smiling at Serkan and pointing towards him.
Serkan smiled back at her happily.

"Well, to be successful, the most important thing is consistency and hardwork. And I focused on that. To all the women out there, I would just say one thing, be confident in yourself and work hard to achieve whatever you dream of."

Interviewer: That's great to hear Eda hanim. Also, yes we were really excited to see Serkan bey accompanying you here today. Which brings me to my next question. How did you manage marriage, studies and your career simultaneously and not to forget your daughter? Was it difficult? Did you ever feel like giving up?

Eda gave a chuckle and sighed replied,
"If I am being honest, no. No it was not easy. Studying and working simultaneously and then getting married. It was difficult. But, as I said I have a really supportive husband. I never felt like giving up because I knew he was always beside me, and plus I wanted to make him proud. Having a baby is a big part of one's life and when I conceived our daughter, you want to know what did my husband say to me?" Eda said locking her eyes with Serkan and found him to be in awe of her.