Took her torn heart and patched it up pt 2

Hey guys, really stuck with no creative juices flowing in me. So it took me days to write this and do justice to the plot. Although the final confrontation still awaits. But I felt to not keep you guys waiting and atleast give something.

Enjoy the second chapter to this plot! The next part would be the final one and since I have not yet started writing the next part, you all can drop down your ideas on how to continue and end this plot in the comments. I can maybe get inspired from it and complete it at the earliest.

———————————

He was going to tell Eda the truth. He had made up his mind. 2 months of staying away from Eda shook him up to the core. He knew he couldn't spend a lifetime like this. He was a selfish person and he needed Eda.

He landed in Italy and made his way directly to Efe's office. Efe was no more his partner. He had sold the shares a few weeks back to Serkan, making him the sole owner of Artlife. Efe had received orders from his hidden partner, stating that her work was done as soon as she learnt that Eda had left for Italy. So he could do whatever he wanted with his shares and Efe sold them to focus back on his Italian main office.

Of course, Efe had not been notified or informed that Serkan was coming to meet him, well, not him rather Eda. Efe was just an excuse he used. He was going to offer Efe a joint project and that way Serkan was sure he would make his way back into Eda's life. Except he didn't realise the mistake he was doing. Trying to control Eda's life again!

He entered the company and told the receptionist,
"I am here to meet Efe Akman."

"Umm sorry sir, who are you? I don't see any appointments by visitors today in Efe bey's schedule."

"You are correct, I don't have an appointment. So you can just tell him Serkan Bolat is here." Serkan said with his hands in his pockets, head held high with pride and confidence.

"Serkan Bolat? The Serkan Bolat? Efe bey's ex partner?" The receptionist asked surprised.

"Yeah. That's correct. So can I go through now?" Serkan said pointing towards the office which had Efe's name on it.

"I am sorry. He is in a meeting now sir. It's an internal meeting. You can wait in the lounge there sir." The receptionist who spoke the perfect English, pointed towards the waiting lounge.

"Ohh don't worry. I will meet him in the conference room now. Care to precede or should I go on my own?" Serkan said confidently.

"Follow me sir." The receptionist said giving up on trying to make Serkan wait. This guy was too confident and full of himself, the receptionist thought.

Serkan followed behind with a smirk on his face as the receptionist knocked the door twice and opened. Serkan didn't enter and show his face yet.
"Efe bey, there's someone to visit you."

Efe was having a meeting with his employees and Eda was there too. Noting down the pointers for her first independent project that Efe had just now assigned to her.

"Who?" Efe asked not looking up as he was instructing Eda on how to draw that particular landscape.

"Me." Serkan said entering and speaking for himself. Eda's pencil dropped from her hand while Efe looked up surprised.

"Serkan Bolat. In flesh! Woah, what do I owe you the honour of?" Efe said mockingly, once he recovered from the initial shock which on the contrary Eda had not recovered from. Her mouth was still open in shock and she was still staring at him, as if she had seen a ghost.

She could notice his beard has grown longer than she had ever seen and his muscles were bigger. His hair was tied in a little, a tiny ponytail at the back. And he was wearing his dark blue 3 piece suit. Much hotter than she had left him 2 months ago.