Pregnancy Chronicles - 1

So these will be  drabbles about her pregnancy. Random things!

——————
Eda was 4 months pregnant now. And it was her first pregnancy, so a completely new experience for both of them. But it seemed as if it was more difficult for Serkan because Eda's pregnancy was emotional and cranky and full of absurd cravings.
And today was no different. Well tonight to be precise. Because it was 3 in the morning.
Serkan was sleeping peacefully with his face in the pillow while back was towards the ceiling and one hand holding on to Eda. He might have shifted while sleeping and was no longer cuddling Eda. Eda woke up around 3 am and saw this and her hormones played its part.
She started sobbing and Serkan woke up immediately hearing her crying sounds.
"Eda. What happened? Are you alright baby?" He asked worried.
"You don't love me anymore Serkan." She replied still crying. Serkan glanced at the wall clock and saw the time and then sighed.
"What? Eda it's 3 in the morning baby. Last I checked before sleeping, I said you an I love you. And I was going to say that first thing in the morning." He said his eyes closing with sleep because although Eda was pregnant, he was the one running low on sleep due to Eda's mood swings and midnight cravings.
"Evet, you now don't love me. You were not cuddling me when I suddenly woke up from sleep. You were on the other side of the bed. Are you tired of me Serkan?." She said still crying and Serkan laughed.
"Ahh Eda, Eda, Eda.. Sweetheart, I love you so much. Come here." He pulled Eda for a hug.
"Eda, I might have shifted a little in sleep. But I love you. Come here, I will cuddle you again to sleep. And this time I won't drift away I promise." He said giggling and Eda happily leaned in his embrace.
"So you still love me?"
"Of course Eda. I love you baby." He said caressing her hair.
"Then, can we go out to eat pizza please? I want to eat pizza." She said pouting.
"Eda, right now?"
"Evet."
"Eda, it's 3 in the morning my love. Where will we find a restaurant that's open and serving pizzas? We can go tomorrow baby."
"No. I want right now."
"Eda, okay, I will make it at home. Come on, let's go to kitchen."
"No, I want to eat outside only." She said as Serkan saw her eyes glisten with tears. And he had no choice left, because crying was the last thing he wanted for Eda.
"Okay, okay. Let's get ready. And I will call chef Alex's restaurant to see if they can open it for us. Come!" He said and Eda literally jumped in his arms hugging him and placing soft kisses on his bare chest.
"You are the best husband and father Serkan. We both love you. We get to eat pizza. Yayy." She said kissing his jaw and caressing his week long grown beard. She leaned back a little and then spoke.
"Serkan."
"Evet baby?" She said caressing her hair and holding her tightly with one hand.
"You need to shave." She said and he was surprised because last week she wanted him to grow his beard because she loved it. Just like a month ago, she had made it a bedroom rule that whenever they slept, Serkan had to sleep bare chested so that Eda could plant kisses whenever she wanted and that Eda loved his muscular chest. And he definitely loved her rules. Because that meant he get to have some extra kisses.
"Umm baby, last week you yourself told me to not shave since you loved my growing beard."
"Evet, I said that, but now I don't like it. It gives me beard burns askim." She said blushing realising all her breasts were having his beard burns.
Serkan laughed out loud at his cuteness.
"Okay, okay. I will shave tomorrow."
"No, let's do it now."
"Eda, love, I will do it in the morning. What's the hurry babe? Don't you want to go out eat pizza?"
"No, I changed my mind. Let's get you shaved. I will do it now." She said pouting and who was Serkan to refuse to that. His wife literally had him wrapped around her finger, he thought to himself.
"Okay. Let's do it now."
So here he was, at 3 in the morning, in their washroom sitting on a chair in front of the counter barely trying to open his eyes due to sleep while Eda stood in front of her with the shaving brush and cream and too focused on the work in her hand. She looked cute with that face but all Serkan was hoping to be cut free the next morning, since it was Eda's first time shaving him. And he was scared of getting cuts.
Luckily, he sighed as Eda cleaned his face with a towel, done with her work and he looked at himself in the mirror. Eda had done the work perfectly but there was a single cut near his jaw that was bleeding a little. As Eda saw it, she started crying. And Serkan was surprised.
"Eda. Baby. What happened?"
"Serkan, I cut you. It's bleeding. I am sorry for hurting you. You must hate me. I am so stubborn and always irritating you. And look I hurt you." She said tears streaming down her face.
"Eda. Shhh. Calm down. It's nothing like this. I love you so much sweetheart. It's okay. It's just a small cut baby. It's going to be okay. Eda, I will always tend to your mood swings. And I am not tired of you my love. I love it when you do silly things with me." He said pulling her in a hug and caressing her back. She spoke while still being in his embrace.
"Serkan, you looked better with your beard. And I made you to shave." She said crying again and Serkan laughed whole heartedly. Pregnant Eda was the cutest and the funniest and he loved it.
"Eda, shhh. It's okay. It's going to grow back in 3-4 days. It's okay, calm down. Come, maybe a kiss will help you." He leaned back and kissed her and she smiled.
"I love you askim."
"I love you Eda. Do you want to go out and eat pizza baby?"
"No, I want to eat some icecream and then sleep with you." She said smiling and he sighed. Finally he will be getting some sleep. He picked her up and went back to bed. He placed her carefully on the bed and rushed down to the refrigerator and got her a cup of her favourite chocolate icecream and settled down in front of her.
"Here, your ice cream my love." He said smiling and Eda hugged him tightly.
"Serkan, I want our baby to be as loving and caring as you. I want it to be his or her dad's copy. Mini Robot." She said giggling and he felt so much in love with her. The way she casually said so many emotional things.
"And I want it to be like you. My mini fairy. Come on now, have your ice cream before it melts. Meanwhile I am sending a message to Leyla to cancel our schedule for the morning, because Eda, my love, we seriously need some sleep." He said yawning.
Eda nodded so much in love with his care. She felt bad for her being so moody and emotional in her pregnancy and what all silly things he put Serkan into. She quickly ate her ice cream and then cuddled with him to sleep.

————————
These will be drabble series that I will write randomly in between other stories.