He messed up Pt. 2

Helllooo. So I read the comments on first part of this story and Thankyou everyone for the suggestions. Now majority of you all said it to have a happy ending. Only 1-2 said it deserves a sad ending. Well initially even I planned a sad ending but then didn't that already happen in the show. So I am going for a happy one here. But not before making you all cry a little (hopefully, and as requested by some.)

—————————
Eda entered the house, face pale, eyes red and swollen and her body shivering. The expressions on her face scared Serkan. She wasn't staring at anyone, just out in the oblivion. She entered and saw everyone's faces with worry.
She saw Serkan approaching her and pulling her in a hug which somehow she couldn't reciprocate back.

"Eda. Where were you? We were so worried about you. Thank god, you came back safe. Eda. I am really sorry. Can we please talk." Serkan said hugging her to him but she didn't say a word and she didn't hug him back. She was cold and shivering, Serkan could feel that in the hug.

Somehow she was controlling herself from bursting out crying. Serkan realised she wasn't hugging back. He felt extremely sad and guilty. His face was bent down and he broke the hug stepping away a little.

Eda didn't look at him, she looked at her aunt and spoke,
"Hala, can I stay in here for a few days? Can I shift back to my room?" She asked without looking at anyone else and everyone was beyond shocked to listen to this. They were now realising how much she had been hurt. She was wanting to shift back from Serkan's house.

"Of course my dear. It's your house as well Eda. You don't have to ask baby." Her aunt said sadly, realising her niece was currently going through a stage of heartbreak.

"Thankyou Hala. Seyfi bey, I was also going to call you. But since you are already here. Can you please get all my stuff packed and shifted here from Serkan's house?" She said again ignoring Serkan.

"Eda. Baby. Please listen to me once." Serkan said walking towards her but to his shock, she stepped back.
"Eda." Aydan hanim started speaking but Eda interrupted her.

"Aydan hanim. I respect you. But please don't interfere in my and your son's relationship. I don't want anyone else telling me what I should do and what I shouldn't. Also Thankyou for coming to celebrate my birthday and for the cake. I would like to go to my room now. Goodnight."

She said and walked away to the stairs to her room with tears in her eyes almost on the verge of flowing. She somehow felt happy to see that Serkan was atleast here waiting for her but she didn't know if she would be able to continue in this relationship or not when she was the only person in this relationship from the past few days.

"Eda. Please. Can we talk please?"
"There's nothing left to talk Serkan." Eda said climbing the stairs with Serkan following behind.

Melo went up the stairs too while Aydan and Seyfi picked up their stuff to leave. There was clearly nothing they could do about all this.

Eda went to her room and broke down crying sitting on the bed. The 4-5 hours she had spent out, basically walking around or sitting by the beach made her contemplate the things around her and in her life and her relationship and she had come to the realisation that Serkan's first love would always be work and she was unwilling to compete with his work for his attention. For once she wanted to be somebody's preference.

She knew he went through a lot in the past few months. Tumour wasn't a joke and people did change. But they had sailed through the tough times together, so why couldn't he now be happy with her. Why was he scared so much and shutting himself. So much that he had forgotten her birthday. She had made up her mind to protect her heart this time.