Do you like the jacuzzi? 🔥 (Antalya's magic pt. 3)

Surprise surprise!!!! I am back with the hot series! Guys, I am sure you think I am crazy person, updating every day or two!

Who all wanted that Jacuzzi special from last story?
I fulfilled your wishes. How could I not give in to your demands! 😁😁

Enjoy reading steamy hot Edser. 🔞🔞🔞🔞

PS:- Do read Antalya's magic part 1 and 2 if you haven't to understand where this one picks up from!
————————————————-

Eda whispered in his ear as they sat looking at the Apollo's temple.
"Take me back to the room Serkan. Maybe we can try the jacuzzi. Together!"
She spoke huskily and Serkan could feel himself hardening.

"Come with me." He said standing up and forwarding his hand to her to hold. She held his hand and walked with him towards their hotel.
It was a short walk through the city. They wanted to go walking rather than taking a taxi. They both felt butterflies in their stomach, realising what going into jacuzzi together meant. They were going to make out, for sure! For their first time. They felt all this so new and so shy to talk about. Like two teenagers having sex for the first time. Their hands intertwined with each other as they walked through the street and stealing glances at each other. They had that eagerness of devouring each other's body.

Eda was always intimidated by his body, his trained muscles and that handsome face of his. She had a lot of time fantasised scenarios in her mind since the time she had started realising her love for him.

And Serkan, didn't ever admit even to himself that he fell for this impulsive girl at first sight. He was madly in love with her and he just wanted to make love to that perfect body of hers and that beautiful heart and mind. But given the gentleman he was, he would never force her for that. So till whatever phase she would want to go, they would do till there only.

A few minutes later as they passed by some shops, Eda stopped him.

"Wait. Wait. I need to buy something from the medical store. Wait here. I will come." She said a little shy. They still weren't that open in the relationship, hell they had just confessed today.

"Eda, are you okay? What do you need? Tell me I will get. Do you need any medicine or anything?" Serkan said worrying that Eda might not be well.

"Serkan. I am fine.. I will get it myself. Don't worry." She said shying away.

"Eda.. what do you need? What are you buying?" He held her hand and didn't let her go on.

"Serkaaaan. Uff yaaa. Tamam. I will have to be the bold one in our relationship. Peki. I am going to buy anti pregnancy pills Serkan!" She said face palming herself.

Serkan looked at her shocked and with desire in his eyes. So, she was ready. He nervously chuckled and spoke pulling her close.
"You don't have to buy those Eda. You don't need to consume them. I have condoms with me." He said blushing.

Serkan, what's wrong with you? Why are you acting like a teenager in love for the first time? He thought to himself.

"Ne? Why did you get condoms with you? You were planning to have sex on this trip? Definitely not with me I assume. You hated me when we started this trip. You were planning to get laid! With whom?" She said narrowing her eyes at him and looking at him angrily, just like a jealous girlfriend. Except Serkan saw it for the first time!

He laughed out loud looking at Eda.
"Ahhhh Eda.. my Eda. Come here. You are so cute when you are jealous." He said kissing her forehead.

Eda realised she had been impulsive jealous and literally shown it to him, boosting his ego more.
She hit him on his shoulder and spoke,
"Tell me. Who were you planning to have sex with?" She asked angrily.