Bleed

Y/n knew infatuation too well. the rush in your veins, the overwhelming, blinding obsession, the swell in your heart and stammering in your lungs. their face forever in your minds eye, haunting, possessing you. your blood rushing at a single thought, adrenaline and glee soaring at their name appearing on your phone.

the smiles that crossed your face as they spoke, the promises of a future both knew would never come to fruition. but in the beautiful insanity that is infatuation you swear you can't live without them. they take your heart, your mind and soul, poison your mind with divine pleasantries. only to leave when it fades. it always fades.

love does not manifest itself in tainted words and desperation.

and when they leave, oh when they leave.

the pain is all consuming, devastating. you feel drained, hollow, like everything's been cursed, poisoned.

but it's not them that you miss, it's the rush. like a drug your body can't live without, the sweet serenity of their affection.

you miss their devotion, the ideals, the blazing desire, the need to have them, to feel them, to know they need you just as badly.

it's a fascination, a delusion. vile, sinful, yet beautiful. nothing compares to the carnal urgency, the damage it does to your mind. grotesque, catastrophic, a tragedy.

Except only a few are willing to sacrifice for it, for the hit, for the high. They always want the pleasure, but can't risk the pain.

But oh how she bleeds for him.

Everyone would bleed, just for him.

Hey everyone, it's been a while! I broke my phone and didn't get one for over a month, I've also not been doing too fabby mentally so had to take a moment for myself.  This was originally a random para I wrote at 3am still half asleep but I've decided to turn it into a Spencer Reid story!

It may be slow updates as I'm currently working on my first 'proper' novel, which I would love if yall followed me on my journey of getting this book finished!  Im currently deciding between two titles and was wondering if yall could help me pick? Either 'The Shadow Court' or 'The Scarlet Queen'. Not the best so if yall have any ideas to send me a dm cause I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Anyways, sorry for this rant. I hope you all have an amazing day! remember ur doing so well and im so proud of u! also if u haven't please drink some water and eat something (i understand it's difficult but every bite is progress)

Don't forget to vote, comment and request

Good morning, afternoon and night - Mae xoxo