O-S Tiny Boyfriends With Giant Boyfriends Part 2 (Herb x Sparkling)

Sparkling grinned, resting his chin on top of Herb's head and wrapping his arms around his waist. Then, without any warning of what he was about to do, he scooped Herb up into his arms and kissed him, muffling a yelp.

"God I love you." Sparkling nuzzled Herb's cheek.

"I love you too." Herb wrapped his arms around Sparkling's neck. "Why'd you pick me up, though?"

"Because you're small."

"We're in public, honey," he reminded him. "I was literally in the middle of talking to Mint."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. You guys can continue." Sparkling nodded. Still, he didn't put Herb down.

"No, it's fine," said Mint. "You two go have fun, I guess?"

Sparkling smiled and ran off with Herb, carrying him up the stairs of his house. He tossed Herb on the couch, then flopped beside him.

"What are you doing," he asked as Sparkling pulled him closer.

"I just want to cuddle with you for a little while."

"Who's in charge of the bar right now?"

"Mint will take care of it."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive." Sparkling kissed his cheek. "Just let me hold you for a bit."

"Alright," said Herb with a smile. "You're lucky you're cute."

"Damn right I am."