𝟒𝟖

Edited

You plopped down on Tanjiro's comfortable bed, sighing into the sheets. "My god, your room is so prettyyyy!!" you groaned out, rolling around his bed as he only sighed while trying to contain his laughter.

Since you looked like a literal worm, your hair getting messy due to your undying rolling.

"Eh.. (Y/n)-chan.." he muttered, scratching the back of his head simultaneously before he sighed again. Worried since you had nearly fallen off the bed for the 10th time by now.

"(Y/n), please—"

Bonk

You grunted with pain as you fell face first off the bed, and Tanjiro face palmed while he shook his head. "Did Inosuke possess you or something?—" the male blinks as you abruptly stood up from the ground and made your way to his tv.Turning it on along with his ps4.

You smoothly snatched one of the controllers, then swiftly threw one over to him. Which Tanjiro had clumsily caught, blinking while his eyes went wide.

"WHAT'RE YOU—"

"Isn't it obvious, dummy?! Let's play something!" you exclaimed, smirking slyly while he deadpanned.

"..Bruh." was all he could say before plopping down on the beanbag next to yours, watching you with the corner of his eye as you nearly fell backwards.

"Uhh.. You okay?" he asked you with a small snort, smiling amusedly while you blushed.

Shit's sake.. I'm embarrassing myself.

You nodded, looking away from him before eyeing the different games you had lied down on the ground.

"So.. Which one?" you ask him, which he shrugged in response. "Doesn't matter.. How about Minecraft?" your eyes glimmered before you quickly nodded. Quickly agreeing to his idea.

"HELL YES!" you exclaimed, grabbing the game from the ground and inserting the disk into the ps4. Smiling brightly along the way.

As the game loaded you both chose the split screen option, and you quickly customized your skins.

Which one...

You hummed, not being able to decide between some Shrek one or a normal one. Sighing, you instead decided to choose the normal one. Tanjiro only snorted at the way you had a small brain fart moment.

"So.. Are we going to play until dinner's done?" you ask the male beside you, and he hums in response.

"Yeah, unless you want to do something else!" he quickly exclaims, making you snort before nudging his shoulder a bit with your hand.

"It's fine, dumbass. I'm up to whatever." you say, watching how he smiled before the two of you started playing around in the random Minecraft world.

.⋆𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟⋆.

"Kids! Dinner is ready!" you heard Mrs Kamado call out to both you and Tanjiro, and the boy hummed before answering his mother with "We'll be right down!". You giggle before turning off the controller you had used, handing it to Tanjiro as he shut off both the TV and PlayStation.

He put the controllers back in the shelf along with the other games you guys had scattered around the floor and had even ended up using, organizing the shelf a bit before he looked back at you. Not failing to notice the mischievous glint in your eyes.

"What are you planning.." Tanjiro had muttered, raising a brow at you as he got ready to scold you like usual.

You giggle, smirking as you puckered your lips. "Nothing..~" you cooed, but Tanjiro caught on and looked at you.