𝟔𝟏

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS UNDERAGE DRINKING, CONSUMING OF WEED, SECOND AND FIRST HAND SMOKING, VAPING AND SMOKING OF CIGARETTES.

Edited

Lights flashed while music echoed loudly, and your heart boomed proudly in your chest.

Your eyes reflected all the light and joy this night had to offer, it was a great opportunity to be here. At least that's how you saw it.

Quickly did you spot all your friends, dragging Genya along through the crowd as you managed to sit down in the same couch they all were situated on.

"HEYYYYY!! YOU LOOK BETTER THAN I THOUGHT YOU WOULD!" Zenitsu exclaims to you over the music, and you eagerly nodded.

"I COULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU!"

"WOAH... MATERIAL GIRL??? GOD DAMN YOU LOOK AMAZING!!" you heard Aoi say, and you smiled warmly at her before wrapping her into a tight hug.

Purposely pressing your chest against hers since you knew damn well Inosuke would be looking at her boobs and how pressed up they were. You actually didn't fail to notice the way his cheeks flushed deeply from the action.

Ha.. got em

"Aoi-chan! You look lovely!" you whispered into her ear, trying not to yell so much. She smiled warmly at you back, giggling as she played with her hair a bit.

"Yeah.. I guess I tried a different look today! I finally let my damn hair out from the stupid pigtails." she said, making your eyes grow wide as you stared at her beautiful and silky black hair.

"Oh my god.. It looks amazing! I honestly think you look good in everything!" you exclaimed excitedly, and she only blushes a bit before scoffing. "Yeah, yeah.. If that's what you think," she muttered, still with a small smile on her glossed lips.

Then, you glance at Nezuko as she seemed to be staring right at you already. She smirked knowingly at you as she glanced at you and then secretly at her brother, who was beside her.

Your eyes widen again as you notice Tanjiro—he looked.. different.

His hair was brushed out from its usual look and instead he let his bangs messily frame his eyes, he was also clad in a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up his arms. Revealing his veiny and tanned skin.

He wore some simple yet hot looking black jeans with a few rips in them, and that's when you noticed..

He was wearing rings.

Nah.. first Genya and now MY INNOCENT BABY?! WHAT IS GOING ONNN?!

As you were stuck in your thoughts, the male's eyes were trailing up and down your body. Eyes slowly narrowing deviously as dark thoughts swirled in his mind—he was holding on tightly to his self control.

He was about to stand up and go properly greet you until Genya snaked his arm around your waist, pulling you into a side hug as he whispered things into your ear.

"You look even prettier under these lights, you know that right?" you shivered from his hot and minty breath against your skin, eyes narrowing as you bit your lip.

You snickered, placing a hand to his chest as you push him back a bit. "Of course I knew that.. I can see myself through your eyes," you said smoothly, and you didn't fail to notice how Genya's mood went from confident to bashful.

He nervously pushed you back a bit by the shoulders, nervously laughing as you giggled.

Trying your hardest to ignore Tanjiro's harsh stare on Genya's arm that was still wrapped around your waist.