𝟒𝟗

Edited

Your lips part to speak but nothing would come out—she had you trapped both mentally and physically.

We didn't really do anything wrong though..

Well.. Other than having a lot of sexual tension and giving your number one guy best friend a boner, no.

But still.. It was all mostly innocent—

Yeah.. So innocent he was practically pinning our dumbass down on the fucking bed!!

You finally let out a sigh, ignoring your inner thoughts as you mentally had a lockdown. All of your brain cells ready to die.

You look up at your mother, who was already staring at you expectantly. Taking in a deep breath you parted your lips, and was about to speak until the boy beside you beat you to it.

"We didn't do anything like that, (L/n)-san! Me and (Y/n) were mostly playing video games—"

"And what do you mean by mostly? What did you two do after playing video games?" your mother sternly asks, leaning against the doorframe as she raised one of her eyebrows at the male.

Who only gulps, knowing damn well it would be hard to hide now when she had basically caught you guys in 4K.

"Mom! What do you think we were doing?! You really think we'd be having sex while all of you guys were waiting for us downstairs to eat?!" you finally spoke up, this time seeming more mature than you mentally were.

Gosh.. and SHE thinks I'm the pervert..

Your mother hums in thought, nodding as she somewhat believed your words. Somewhat.

"How would you know I was specifically talking about sex though, hm? It would be quite obvious if you were since you're already quite loud when you're mastu—"

"MOM!"

Your whole entire body was as red as a tomato by now, the embarrassment you were feeling was immaculately unacceptable.

Why would she do this to me, man..

"Thats enough..! I've never embarrassed you this bad before!!" you defend yourself, lips trembling as you angrily stared up at the woman.

Who only scoffed at you before shoving a finger to your chest.

"So you already forgot, eh?! You had basically harassed me after you walked in on me and your father having you-know-what! Saying how gross it was and how embarrassed you felt for your dad because of how apparently needy I get!!"

Tanjiro by now was just watching things go down quietly, face quite literally the definition of (😟😳) combined.

You roll your eyes at her before a small tick mark appeared on your head. The same one appearing on your mother's as well.

"What you gotta say about that, (N/n)?!"

"Well do you blame me?? I've been traumatized ever since then!! And that was when I was 6 may I remind you!!"

Tanjiro's eyes quickly widened as the words 'hold the fuck up' popped up in his head from the small and disturbing discovery.

"Wait a minute.. (Y/n) how did you even know of the word needy but in a sexual way when you were only six years o—"

"STAY OUT OF THIS!" the two girls had whisper yelled at him, making his held up finger immediately be turned down as he gulped (☝🏽🤓✊🏽😧). Deciding to just silently observe and awkwardly stand there.

So you and your mother continued to have a small and thankfully not so loud argument in front of Tanjiro, but it had quickly ended.

After your mother completely exposed you.

"Mom!! What you saw when Tanjiro and I were on his bed was a complete misunderstanding—"

"Just like how you had spread your legs for Muichiro a few days ago?! While wearing a skirt mind you! With nothing underneath!"

You were about to retort when her words settled into your head, instantly making your jaw drop as your eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

Your mother realized her own words too as she paused and the both of you instantly (and slowly) turned your heads towards the third presence beside you two.

So what are you gonna say in my funeral now that you've killed me..?

Your eyes widened further (if possible) while your cheeks immediately paled from embarrassment. Knowing exactly how bad that sounded.

Tanjiro's face went pale for a moment, then after her words finally settled into his rather smart head his face went from pale to a glowing red.

This man was fuming with anger.

The best way to describe his anger currently was imagining smoke blow out of his ears as if he were a tea kettle.

"You.. You spread your legs for Muichiro?!" you could just hear how poor Muichiro's name came out of Tanjiro's mouth with utter venom—as if the burgundy haired male wished for that boy to never have been born in the first place. You could see it in his eyes that was exactly the case.

"Tanjiro—this is a big misunderstanding! I—"

Your heart instantly drops from the way Tanjiro looked at you, the emotions that glimmered on his eyes making you nearly clench your chest.

Oh, the pain you felt.

The mix of betrayal and jealousy twinkled on his glossy eyes, even the way his knuckles were turning white had proved that thought of yours. This man was about to murder someone or something.

"Tanjiro, please..! Listen to me! It's the truth! What happened that day was a huge misunderstanding! You see, that day I was a bit high from taking too many sleeping pills the night before, which resulted in me acting wei—"

"Why was he over at your house in the first place?! He hasn't even been at school for a week! You haven't even known him for more than 72 hours!! How did you manage to form such a bond with him when it took me almost a full year.." he pauses, looking down at his feet to try and gain some composure but it didn't work.

He anxiously looked back up from the ground and at you. Looking at your eyes as if trying to find something to see if this was just a really bad joke.

But how could he not believe your mother, who had unnoticeably tiptoed out of the situation and had went downstairs?!

A small sniff suddenly was heard from him, and your eyes quickly widened as his eyes became even angrier.. Yet sad?

You stared at him, confused and slightly scared as to what he was going to do next. He was very unpredictable at times that it terrified you.

"It took me.. years.. To fully gain your trust and your friendship—even your love! And yet.. this new guy.. All he had to do was exist and boom! Your BFF! Your soulmate! Your everything!" your lips slightly parted as your eyebrows furrowed. This scene was making something snap within you.

You let out a sadistic giggle, making the clearly jealous male only flinch and gape at you with surprise.

"Haha.. You're quite funny, Tanjiro-san.."

His eyes widened while his lips only parted with a small tremble.

"You really have no idea how much I have been through.. All for this. For you to treat me like I'm your most treasured piece of gold—even worse; a TOY!" you exclaim, now taking your turn in venting.

"I always thought that you're the only one who I can't lie to at all because you know me so well.. but sometimes I feel like you don't even know me at all..."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚★⋆。˚  ⋆
┊         ┊       ┊   ⋆
┊         ┊       ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆      ┊ .  ˚
           ˚★