𝟑𝟏

Edited

very cringe shit ahead.. there is no saving for this chapter**

"(Y/n)! I bought you this for Christmas!!"

Your eyes slightly widened as you stared at the present Mitsuri was holding out, a huge blush on her cheeks as she smiled at you. You quickly extend your hands and grab the present slowly from the woman's hands, eyes closing as your lips curled into a smile.

A small and soft giggle left your throat, and your eyes remained closed as you gave the hyper and beautiful woman a closed eye smile. "Thank you so much! It means so much to me!" you say, opening your eyes slowly.

Only for them to widen as a bunch of presents and gifts were up on your face.

Woah... SINCE WHEN WAS I THE FAVOURITE?!

"(Y/N)! PLEASE ACCEPT OUR PRESENTS!!"

"Mhm!! You deserve it!"

"You're such a good kid!! Continue being this way, never let someone else change you!"

"You'll be a flamboyantly beautiful woman when you graduate!"

"Tch.. I guess you're not that bad.."

"I'm proud of you, (Y/n)."

"Ara! I'm so proud of you, (Y/n)-chan!"

"And so am I~!"

"Uh.. Here you go.."

"Ara? Is Tomioka-san becoming soft?"

Your eyes could only begin to widen further from all the words and compliments you were receiving from your older friends, a smile growing on your face as you grew teary eyed.

"Jeez guys.. You're gonna make me cry.." you stuttered as you sniffed, growing sentimental as your smile only grew bigger. Mitsuri was the first to crush you into a hug, Kyojuro following as his arms wrapped around you and the pink-green haired girl.

Eventually everyone had joined in, a big group hug being what passerby's could see.

"Okay.. Guys... I cant breathe.." you gasped out as you realized how your poor body was tightly squeezed from every angle, and Tengen flamboyantly laughed from above you.

If I die from lack of damn oxygen I'm definitely going to haunt every single one of Uzui's "FlAmBoYaNt" brain cells down.

Your random thought made you airily laugh, still trying to breathe as you grew all the more suffocated. "Okay guys.. let's not kill our precious munchkin.." Obanai stated, and you breathed out a sigh of relief as everyone slowly moved their arms away.

You wheezed in air like an old person, and Sanemi could only snap a quick photo and send it to the chaotic group chat with all the staff members. "Hey!! You little bitch..." you say in between long breaths, frowning angrily as a small irk mark appeared on your forehead.

And Tengen could only sweat drop since to him you looked like a dying, angry animal.

"Okay! Lets all go eat some more!!" Mitsuri exclaims, easing the tension as yourself and Kyojuro grew excited in the blink of an eye. Already running out of the mall as you carried the rather big bag that contained all your Christmas presents inside.