𝟔𝟓 ⋆

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SLIGHT NSFW AND SEXUAL RELATED CONTENT! (only in the beginning)

**Also sorry for the random sexual content- I noticed in the last chapter it was vv random and y'all were like 😧.. the warning will always be at the beginning of the chapter

"Y'know what I mean~.."

Your eyes widened, knowing exactly what he meant. You sigh defeatedly before letting him pick you up by the waist and place you down on your feet from where you had been placed on the sink.

Your legs waddled before you hold onto him for dear life, and Tanjiro chuckled before smiling lovingly at you. "I guess I don't even have a choice in this, huh?" you rolled your eyes at him, sulking as you tried your best in properly standing up - but he'd only catch you when your knees buckled.

"Fucking hell.. Tanjiro-kun, look at what you've done!" you exclaim through gritted teeth, letting out a breath from distress as you leaned against the sink with trembling legs.

"Yeah, Im aware.." his voice trails off while his eyes weren't even looking at yours. You raise a brow at this and follow his gaze, only for your eyes to land on a trail of your cum slowly rolling down your inner thigh.

With a yelp, you timidly cover up your exposed and aching core with one of your hands, blushing furiously as you grew embarrassed.

"You're such a dirty little man.." you muttered, still blushing as you looked away from his taunting eyes. He only smirks at this, grabbing the hand that you used to cover your pussy and moving it away.

"Don't hide from me now, love. Look at me," he taunts as he grabs your chin with his fingers, gently tilting your head towards him. You blink, your breath catching in your throat when you stared at him with dazed eyes.

With a gulp you continue to stare at him, following his movements as he smoothly goes to his knees. His next action nearly made you have an orgasm..

He slowly trailed his tongue up your thigh, your cum pooling in his mouth as he continued to stare up at you. You bite your lip, eyelids fluttering.

"Now, since I cleaned you up again.. let's shower, yes?" Tanjiro swiftly says as he stands up and places a warm kiss on your forehead, making you smile slightly before shivering.

You nod in agreement, attempting in walking over to the shower while resting your hand against the wall for support. Just so you don't fall flat on your face because of your legs still being stupidly numb.

Jeez.. I swear, one day I will make this man understand the pain of walking right after rough ass sex.

You sigh from your thoughts. You reach the shower safely and twist the handle to hot and a little bit for cold, the water rushing down as you step inside.

You heard Tanjiro undress himself, and shortly after he stepped inside as well. He shut the glass door carefully, eyeing your naked and trembling self up and down.

You shuddered a bit from feeling his intense glare all around your body. You felt very exposed under his eyes.. and that was starting to scare you. In a good way, of course.

"Here, I'll wash your hair, (N/n)." your nickname smoothly came out of his mouth, and you hastily nodded as you let him do as he pleases.