𝟒𝟓

Edited

Tanjiro walked calmly, eyes glued to the ground as he found himself back in the old elementary school you all went to.

His eyes darkened as he walked through the gate that led to the playground, small frown on his lips as the memories still silently remained there.

They lingered like ghosts, he could hear the howls and echoes of yours and his past—the past you were apart of.

He can hear your screams, your wheezes, your snorts, your sneezes—your laughs.. Your cries.. And your voice, your beautiful and calming voice that would always manage to soothe him.

He remembered that night in your living room, with you cuddled up against his chest as you nearly fell asleep to his heartbeat. He still feels your hands on his face. He could even feel them playing with his hair and rubbing soothing circles on his arm.

He felt a shiver run down his spine as he imagined what those soft and small hands of yours could do. Trace the outline of his abs gently, touch him, tease him.. Even play with him and his feelings.

Shaking his head to snap away from his dirty thoughts, Tanjiro stared up at the cloudy sky. Those grey clouds were most likely filled with snow that was yet to come down.

He snuggled his face into his scarf, but that only left him flustered as he imagined snuggling his face in between your breasts.

"Ughhh.. That's enough." he muttered to himself as he slapped his hands onto his heated face, lips pursed into a tight line. But his mind continued to wander.

Wander over to that pretty and porcelain face of yours, such delicate features with big and round lips.

The things he's imagined those lips of yours could do.. And the things he's wished those lips would do.

He remembered again that night in your couch, how you had slowly leaned in. You nearly let your lips finally meet his, but Zenitsu had interrupted the moment.

Tanjiro grunts in frustration as he slaps his face again, trying to snap out of it.. But the warm feeling in his chest remains.

He swore he could feel that bright and sunny smile of yours. That beautiful smile he had seen for years and years, he wondered when he would be able to see it again.

Until he grows old and wrinkly he wishes to see that smile of yours. The smile that could probably make everyone else's day better.

But then the echoes from his memories turned to that one night where you confessed right then and there, in the park where most of your childhoods were spent.

Tanjiro's eyes looked down at the spot you once stood bravely, telling his past self everything and how you felt ever since you've known him.

Sighing, his hands formed into fists. That anger and annoyance of seeing you with all those other guys started rumbling into his chest again. Making him feel troubled and uneasy, insecure even.

How you smiled and laughed with them the as you did with him made his blood boil, something within him continuously telling him to drown all those guys around you.

Suddenly, Tanjiro stiffened as he quickly turned around from the sound of footsteps approaching, only for his eyes to soften as they met a pair of dark purple ones.

"K—Kanao-chan! What brings you here, darling?" he said as he walks up to her, landing a smooth kiss on her cheek which would usually left her a flustered mess—but today was the opposite.

He pulled away with slight confusion, smelling the odd energy emitting from her.

Kanao looks up at Tanjiro, eyes smoothly landing on every single detail of his face or just existence in general.