𝟔𝟔

You swiftly turn your head in the direction you heard the new voice, at the same time with Tanjiro, eyes wide as your blush slowly faded away.

But it came back when you were met with pink irises.

"N-Nezu?! What're you—"

You nearly fell off your chair when Inosuke and Zenitsu came up behind her, eyes wide since they had obviously seen your boyfriend's actions.

You and Tanjiro share a nervous glance, but then look back at the trio. "The fuck are you three doing he—"

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE THE TWO OF YOU BEEN?! Y'ALL DISAPPEARED OUTTA NOWHERE LAST NIGHT!!!" Inosuke screeched as he hollered towards you - knocking you over almost immediately, chair and everything.

"G-Gah!! Inosuke!! Calm down please!!" Tanjiro exclaims over the chaos, staring worriedly at your pained expression.

You wince from feeling your back throb with pain, but what mattered most to you was that a bitch had knocked you over while you were trying to peacefully eat your breakfast.

"INO!! PLEASE, GET THE FUCK OFF ME—"

"SUBITSU!! LOOK!! SHE HAS A FUCKING BRUISE ON HER NECK???!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU???!!!!!!" you felt like your ears were about to explode from Inosuke's consistent yelling.

"O-Oi! Shut the fuck up, that's not my name!" the blonde protests from above you. "I DONT CARE? LOOK!!!" Inosuke points rather aggressively at the noticeable and purple 'bruise' on your neck, and you only tried hiding your face away from embarrassment.

Zenitsu inspects it closely, instantly his eyes went wide upon realizing this was no ordinary bruise..

"B-Boarman.. I think our little (N/n) just grew up.." the blonde whispers, voice cracking as crocodile tears coated his eyes. "WAHHHHHHH!!!! OUR BABY! OUR PRECIOUS AND INNOCENT BABY!!!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU??!!" Zenitsu wails out, picking you up and cradling you like a baby.

You deadpan, trying your best not to burst out laughing. "Guys, please.. at least let us explain.." you mutter, but that was enough to completely shut the two males up. But as soon as your eyes spotted the marks along their necks - that was your turn to freak out.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" everyone, startled, jumps over to you. "ARE YOU OKAY???!!" you nearly faint from imagining Zenitsu and obviously Nezuko doing IT...

"NEZUKO??! DON'T TELL ME FUCKING ZENI-CHAN FORCED YOU TO!!" you exclaim as you shake the girl by the shoulders, but her face quickly erupted in a deep red when processing your words.

"W-What..?! What're you talking about—" she stammers, but you interrupt her. "YOU'RE SO YOUNG.. WHY, ZENITSU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MY BABY!!!" you screech, flipping him off over your shoulder.

You didn't even have to look at Tanjiro to know his face was red with anger. The latter looks at Zenitsu, a 'sweet' smile on his face. "So.. you and my little sister, eh?" the blonde shook in his boots when hearing Tanjiro's rather demonic tone.

"N-N-N-No!! It's.. I-It's not what you think it is!!" Zenitsu defends, his hands flying everywhere while Inosuke howls with laughter.

You raise a brow, calming down as you look at both Zenitsu's and Nezuko's necks.. to realize only Zenitsu had a singular hickey on his neck.

..so Nezuko is dominant? Well, I kinda already knew it, but.. wouldn't she at least have some sort of mark on her body too?!

You look her up and down, analyzing her body language. "Wait.. Nezu? Walk towards the door and back for a second," you command, a finger on your chin. She gives you a quick nod before confusedly following your orders, walking normally to the front door and back to the group.