𝟒𝟒

Edited

"..Was that I'm madly inlove with you, (Y/n)-chan.."

Your entire being froze with shock. Tanjiro Kamado.. Has liked you this entire time?!

"You... You're joking right? This is some sick ass jo—" your eyes widened when his hands found their way to your shoulders, making you directly look up at him.

Oh fuck..

...

Wait a damn minute.

"Wait.. What about Kanao-chan?! She's your girlfriend may I remind you." you stated firmly before moving your hands to his chest and giving him a small shove backwards—but he didn't move.

Your lips twitched as you blinked profusely, his eyes intensely staring into yours without looking away.

It's as if his eyes were undressing you, and you grew scared and flustered before looking away. Crossing your arms against your chest protectively just in case he was undressing you with his eyes.

"Tanjiro.. You have a girlfriend!" you silently cursed at yourself because of your very noticeable nervousness.. But at least he got the message and slowly leaned himself away, his hands still firmly holding your small shoulders.

His eyes narrowed to the ground before looking back into yours, his lips formed into a small frown as his eyebrows furrowed.

"I—I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have said that—" were the last words that came out of his lips before he turned away from you, rushing out of the scene with a red face. Leaving everybody stunned.

But then Nezuko looked at you, lips holding a small frown as she walked up to you. Holding your hands with her soft ones.

"Ne, (N/n)-chan?"

You hummed in response, looking down at her with a slightly stunned expression.

"Just be more patient.. Wait for him, he won't take too long," her words echoed in your mind repeatedly, but you only grew confused as to what in the hell she was talking about.

"You're probably confused right now, but don't worry (N/n)-chan! You'll know what I mean eventually, hopefully soon.."

Ah, so Nezuko can read minds now?

You nodded down at her, flashing her a small smile before patting her on the head lovingly like how you always do.

"Okay, I trust you, Nezuko-chan." you simply stated before watching her walk away, noticing how Zenitsu was still standing beside you. You glance at him with a small and sad smile on your lips.

"I guess I am quite selfish.." you say, frowning as you look down at your feet.

But what surprised you even more was when you felt his arms wrap around your shoulders.

"IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT, (N/N)-CHANNN!! YOU DIDNT KNOW HE WAS GOING THROUGH ALL OF THOSE THINGS!!" Zenitsu exclaims as he cried, making you cringe as you felt his snot sticking to your blazer.

"Ew.. Zeni—"

"I DONT EVER WANNA SEE YOU SO SAD AGAIN!!" he continued, still with tears coming down like an unstoppable waterfall.

"I—" you blink before pursing your lips into a thin line, hesitating before hugging him back.

"Thank you, Zeni-chan.."

.⋆𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟⋆.

You were now seen walking back home from a long day at school. To say you missed winter break was an understatement.