𝟐𝟎

Edited

You sat in your room, just staring at your ceiling. You were bored out of your mind, not knowing what to do with yourself.

It was around 1 am already, and you didn't feel tired. Not even a little bit. You just stared at the plain ceiling.

All the lights were off, leaving you with nothing but shadows surrounding you. Although there is a very specific one that follows you around constantly..

The only sound was emitting from your air conditioner as it let out cool and fresh air into your room. But of course, your phone let out a ding. Interrupting your peace. You sighed, sitting up and grabbing your phone from your nightstand.

Your eyes widened once you noticed all the notifications, scrolling through them to see who had texted you. Or just to know whatever the fuck was happening.

You had been completely offline from the many groupchats, which resulted in there being around 1000+ unread messages. It was probably all just from Inosuke, Zenitsu and Aoi bickering or just random shit Genya would say every once in a blue moon.

You rolled your eyes, having a small smile on your face just from thinking about your odd friends. But the bittersweet moment was interrupted once you randomly received a text from Kanao.

You quickly unlocked your phone, tapping on the message while your eyes widened from reading it.

.⋆𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟⋆.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Can we talk?

.⋆𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟⋆.

You didn't know how to respond, so instead you just gawked at the screen like the dumb yet smart ass person you are.

Let's pray it has nothing to do with Tanjiro.

..it probably fucking does.

Mane ion even want to talk to this hoe.

You bit on your lip, anxiety settling in your gut as you began to overthink.

.⋆𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟⋆.

Sure! What's on your mind?

Well, a lot of things.

But I want to start with
what's been really
bothering me.

Oh

Okay! Go on🫶🏽

It's about Tanjiro and you.

Oh.

What is it?

You guys have been..

Very distant with each other.

And I don't mind you guys
being close, since I know the
two of you have been best
friends along with Zenitsu-kun
and Inosuke-kun ever since
elementary.