𝐅𝐈𝐍.

(Y/n) (L/n) has a very deep love for the night and it's mysteries - but that didn't stop her from loving someone as much as the night.

She has loved him, ever since daycare. Such commitment, right? And such patience as well, for Tanjiro Kamado was the most dense motherfucker anyone had ever met.

The moment he stepped into her life, it became very colourful and bright. Always filled with action, never once was there a boring day in the life of (Y/n) who's last name was now Kamado.

Yeah, they got married. And now they were in their honeymoon. As soon as they graduated from high school, Tanjiro proposed to her at a festival and got married a year afterward.

Tanjiro was studying business in university in order to finally be able to create and own his own bakery, a dream he has had for many years.

(Y/n) was also studying in university, a course she very deeply loved and was very passionate about. The couple have been very supportive of each other's dreams, and are surprised by the fact they are managing their young adult lives quite well already.

Off to a great start.

Now panning back to the present moment from their rather not-so-interesting life for us—his wife had woken up from her deep slumber, and slowly got off the amazingly comfortable bed her husband was still snoring away in.

'Jeez.. can't believe his snores are worse than my dads..'

She huffed from the thought, side glaring the man of her dreams who continued sleeping soundly (and snoring loudly).

With a small and relaxed sigh, our protagonist grabs the simple robe that was folded neatly on her side of the bed's nightstand. She slides her bare arms into the silky sleeves, and covers her naked body.

Such passionate you know what they had last night, she shivered from ecstasy just from thinking about it. She lets out another soft yawn, rubbing her eye with one hand while the other attempted to brush down her extremely messy hair.

That damn man had pulled it harshly, causing it to get tangled up. Not to mention the many times he had pressed her head against the bed, making her hair all the more tangled.

She scoffs with annoyance when accidentally getting her finger caught up in a large knot. "Fucks sake.. I swear I'm already planning a divorce." she mutters half jokingly, but of course we know she was completely joking.

She walked over to the balcony, where the heavenly view of the morning sun rising awake blessed her half awake self.

(Y/n) let out a small breath, the sky painted with such beautiful colours she had never seen before. Well, she had many times while on pinterest.. but actually being able to experience such a magical moment in real life made her heart thump rapidly.

"I'm definitely growing old if sunrises excite me this much.." she whispers under her breath, still staring with an awestruck expression at the horizon.

The beach infront of her didn't make it any better. The cottage they were staying at in the tropical island had its own cute little private and personal beach, even better for the rather 'kinky' lovers.

"It's so breathtaking.." she says once more, but nearly passed out from arms wrapping around her waist. "Not as breathtaking as you..~" his hot breath brushed against her neck, shivers running down her spine.

She instantly snaps toward him. "Fucking hell, baby! Don't scare me like that!!" she exclaimed, still with a blush on her face. Tanjiro only chuckled, showing his perfect teeth.

"Mmm.. sorry love, I just couldn't resist the opportunity. It was perfect." he smoothly says before wrapping his muscular arms around her again, this time the two of them facing each other.

"But buenos días, querida.." not even letting her react - his soft lips meet hers in a sweet fashion, making her shake to her core. She obviously kisses back, smiling.

The two momentarily pull away, (e/c) eyes staring into burgundy ones lovingly. "Buenos días to you too, love. Did you sleep well? It sounded like you did." he raises a brow from this.

"What do you mean..?"

(Y/n) let's out a snort, "Oh, so you didn't know? You were basically snoring louder than my own dad!". Tanjiro's face turns red from embarrassment, yet she still laughed hysterically.

Yep. Neither of them had changed.. it was either him or her that would get one of them blushing while the other laughed.

He kissed her to silence her laughter, and it worked as she melted into his embrace. The rising sun kissed their skin as if approving of this newly wed couple.

But everyone knew that he was the sun, while she was the moon.

Nyctophilia, an attraction to darkness or night; finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness.

____________________________

Writing has always been one of my favourite things to do, and once my friend had introduced me to Wattpad my creativity found a way to prove itself. I began writing books in my drafts (obviously fanfics) and I just became inspired and continued! I loved it.

Writing became more important to me however when I realized that every hardship I would go through, I would subconsciously write my feelings out through this book or any other ones I have in my drafts that haven't been posted yet. It was a very good coping mechanism for me personally, and I decided to stick with it.

Of course, I have edited this book and the others many times to make me satisfied with my writing, and it has been working just fine. My life is in the best it could be, this summer has been one of my favourites. Got a loving boyfriend (I broke up w him by the time u read this LOL) , befriended lots of more people that are amazing and very nice, I've been playing soccer with an amazing and supportive team and many doors are opening for me. I don't really want to do soccer professionally when I grow up, but the more compliments I get from my achievements by coaches the more they inspire me.

But, I guess we will just see what happens. Next year I am set on getting my grades higher, I'm going to be in classes I genuinely enjoy, I became international student ambassador and have my own group of students that are coming in next year and I can't wait to meet the massive group.

Again, thanks for getting to know me and my writing, I will see you guys in the next one.

Los amo 💙

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐀 ࿓ 𝙏. 𝙆𝘼𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙊 🎉