𝟎𝟔

Edited

You let out a happy sigh as you waited patiently for everyone at the gate, watching as other students flooded out of the huge building. You had ran out the doors as soon as the bell rang, escaping from math class in a very cheery manner.

"Hey, (Y/n)!!" you hear Inosuke's loud yell as he starts running towards you, while the others just jogged or increased their walking pace. You smile and wave happily at them, running towards Inosuke with wide open arms.

He takes the hint while rolling his eyes, letting you jump into his now open arms. You let your legs wrap around his waist as your arms did the same with his neck, your face digging into his collar bone. He sighs and pats your head, turning towards the three who were still making their way towards you.

"How was math, (Y/n)-chan?" Tanjiro asks you, which earned a glare being shot at him. "Don't even speak about math. I ran out the doors as soon as the bell rang, along with Aoi." you smirk sheepishly at the mention of the girl, looking up to Inosuke's emerald green eyes.

He blinks, slightly confused as to where you were getting at. "You stupid boar man." you hit your best friend's head rather harshly, letting go of him and landing gracefully on your feet.

Inosuke rolls his eyes again, gently slapping your head back as you turn towards Tanjiro, eyes sparkling by how adorable he looked. "Well you look nice.." you compliment him, which caused a small blush to appear on his tanned face.

He sheepishly scratches the back of his neck, as if getting shy. "Says you.. you look lovely.." he pauses, glancing at you as you stare at him in awe, your cheeks starting to heat up. "Oh.. Thanks." you mumble out nervously, fiddling with the ends of your skirt.

You pulled him into a tight hug, ignoring how your heart rate increased and your breaths got caught in your esophagus. He wrapped his big hands around your waist as gently as possible, not wanting to make you feel uncomfortable in any way.

After that little moment, you finally let go, staring into his dark-burgundy eyes. He smiled at you, his hands still on your waist.

The butterflies batting their wings in your stomach made you quickly look away, giving Nezuko and Zenitsu a hug.

"Are we all ready for the sleepover?" you exclaim, the rest of your friends nodding enthusiastically as you led them through the streets, chit chatting from then and there.

.⋆𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟⋆.

You opened the door to your house, Inosuke diving right in as soon as you had opened it. "Oh my god.. We just got here and you're already being all weird.." you face palmed as he ran through the house, ignoring your words completely.

You drag a hand along your face with frustration and take off your shoes along with Zenitsu, Nezuko and Tanjiro. "He never learns, now does he?" Tanjiro mumbled, his voice laced with annoyance. You chuckled from his words, guiding them all upstairs to your bedroom so they could drop off their bags.

"I know my way around, dumbass! This isn't my first time here!" Zenitsu protests, glaring at Inosuke as he Naruto ran all around the group.

"Okay, sooo.. Do we wanna sleep in my room or the living room?" you ask your friends, ignoring Inosuke as he yelled like a crazy animal down the halls once again. They all hummed in response before Tanjiro spoke up.

"Well, how about we just hang around for now and then we'll see what everyone wants to do for sleeping arrangements once it gets to that time?" you nodded, shrugging alongside Zenitsu.