𝟓𝟕

Edited

After Tanjiro dropped you off at your house, you had IMMEDIATELY ran up to your room and shut the door. Calling both Zenitsu and Inosuke.

"Uh guys.. are you free right now?" you say as you place your phone against your ear, sliding off your scarf and letting it flop to the floor.

"Yeah I am, why?" Zenitsu answers, shuffling noises coming from his side of the phone. You blink, humming before you instead ask Inosuke.

"And you, Inosuke? Are you—"

"Open the damn door! I didn't sprint out of my house for nothin'!" your eyes widened as you heard desperate knocks on the door downstairs, and you only chuckled before starting to make your way down to let him in.

"Zeni-chan? Will you be coming too or..?"

"Yes.. I was just getting my bag ready!"

"..how are you getting here though?! You don't live that close—"

"It's called biking, (Y/n)-chan.."

You roll your eyes, sighing before telling the male you will see him here and hang up on the call, now opening the door for Inosuke as he thanked you through gasps.

"Uhh.. why are you so out of breath?" you ask him, deadpanning as Inosuke only kicked off his shoes and hung up his jacket on one of the hooks.

"It ain't my fault there was fucking ice on the road! Nearly slipped down the street and had to run my fat ass back up before slipping again!!" he screeched, making you slap him upside the head as he grunted.

"Thanks for shutting up. Now.. I'll fill you in on what this meeting is about," you both walk over to the couch, sitting down as you faced each other quietly.

You let there be some tension as your eyes grew serious, the male blinking as he gulps. Becoming scared from the intimidating aura surrounding you.

"Is it that ba—"

"HE PINNED ME AGAINST HIS BED!"

As soon as you said that Zenitsu had barged into the house, eyes wide as he stared down at you.

"I—Who?! What..WHEN?! WHERE?! WHY?!!"

The blonde instantly kicked off his shoes and gently closed the door behind him, hanging up his coat as well as he jogged his way into the living room and sat down beside Inosuke.

Facing you with the most stern expression you have ever seen on his face. You clear your throat, smirking.

"I said that.. Tanjiro Kamado pinned me against his bed, yesterday at his house." you add, "And I don't know why."

The two males immediately burst into hollering filled with excitement, making you squeal and fangirl from the memories.

"SO Y'ALL FUCKED?!" Zenitsu asks, still with an excited and proud glint on his brown eyes. You shake your head no, still with a huge grin on your lips.

"ITS A START THOUGH! I DID GIVE HIM A BONER BY ACCIDENT!"

"HAHAHAAHA YOU DID?!!!"

You bop your head aggressively, a deep blush emerging on your cheeks as you thought back to the events.

..it feels like it just happened a damn second ago!!

You sigh dreamily, leaning back on the soft couch as the two males continued to celebrate.

"Finally he grew some balls!!" Inosuke exclaims, now hauling with laughter as Zenitsu snickered.

"Don't say that though.. we both know Tanjiro had bigger balls than us before we even hit puberty!!" the newfound information that came from Zenitsu's lips nearly made you both throw up and nosebleed.