Chapter 005

The time when the Duke and Violet were in full swing talking to people.

"What should I do?"

Raphine, the child who woke up, seriously agonized.

"What should I do? What should I do?"

「Hey, what are you thinking about? Can you listen to me instead?」

The pink teddy bear next to her kept talking to her but Raphine ignored him.

From the moment she actually saw Adrian, hope began to spring from Raphine's heart.

"Is it possible to change the future?"

I want to change the future if possible.

First of all, from preventing the death of Adrian, who was the most cherished character.

Anyway, the "end-of-life crack" appeared, and the resulting war with Masu was not at a level she could prevent.

However, the contract marriage between Heroine Violet and Male Lead Zerkan, resulting in Adrian's death, maybe.....

"Yeah, Violet gave me this doll. It's different from the original one, right?"

I might be able to change other things, too!

Preventing Adrian's death can also prevent Violet's death.

Then, I can prevent the death of Male Protagonist Zerkan.

In the end, it means that it can prevent the collapse of the country.

Unlike my previous life, I wanted to live here for a long time. In order to do that, shouldn't there be a place left to live?

There is also a way to defect to another country alone, but.... If I can save Adrian, who was my favorite character, I will change my words again.

"Yes, as long as the Crown Prince, Zerkan, is strong, there will be no second emperor!"

He's the one who's eating the country!

「Ai, I am a spirit with infinite wisdom. If you have any worries, tell me」

"....Lie."

「Huh? Did you just say that to me?」

"You're not a smart spirit."

I clearly remember.

Among the various redemption of Heroine in the original work, this pink teddy bear is silver....

「Infinite means infinite wisdom! it's... It's the spirit of power! What do you mean I'm not smart? How rude.」

In short, it was an ignorant and powerful redemption.

Now, it is a small baby bear doll, but the real appearance of this restoration is....

'It was an incredibly big bear.'

Imagine.

The appearance of a huge pink bear approaching 3 meters.

With bloody eyes, sharp teeth, and huge claws, the bear could use tremendous force.

'If you look at it from afar, it looks like a lovely and huge cotton candy.'

In fact, it was a terrifying bear that could tear people apart with a single kick.

If you make up your mind, it can break down a huge mansion.

But there was a disadvantage because it had that huge amount of power...