Chapter 035

「Uh, how…… How could you say something so harsh... I'm not a scammer!」

「LOL… Hahahahaha!」

At Raphine's words, Ruby began to giggle and laugh as if it was about to die of fun. Orphana's face, which had turned into a human, turned red.

'Again, try to change into a different form.'

At Rapine's request, Orphana changed his appearance with a huff.

Then a proud and colorful aristocratic woman appeared in front of her.

White skin, blue hair, sharp eyes, blue eyes like the sea, red lips, and a proud expression.

It's the first time she had seen an Older Sister so arrogant.

Clap clap. Raphine applauded.

No matter who she look at, she looked like a young president, it's perfect.

'Great. It is perfect.'

「.......」

'Come on, this is what it looks like. Orphana, you will be my agent and do business in this form from now on. What do you think?'

「In this form? But me, I'm a male spirit...」

'If you don't like it, let's cancel the contract immediately. You were destined to go to Zerkan anyway.'

「Eeh....!」

Over the past few days, Raphine has gotten a more complete picture of Orphana.

Orphana was more obsessed with falling apart the more Raphine said 'Go away'.

Then?

「...I will do what the Master tells me to do! Please don't say you're canceling the contract! Yeah? Please!」

It was good.

So let's get to work, shall we?

***

Next day.

Raphine rolled over on the playmat with a grumpy expression on her face.

Next to Raphine, there were Luca and Lois, chatting as if they were in a confrontation.

When Raphine slightly avoided and rolled over to one side, Luca and Lois chased with knee steps.

'Ha.....'

Raphine looked at the ceiling with a tired expression.

She'd like to run out to market research right away, but the 6-year-old's body was out of the question.

Yesterday it was hard to play with Adrian, but today it was Luca and Lois' turn.

"Come on, Raphine. Tell me. Huh? Now who is the best?"

Luca asked, pointing an object that appeared to be a recording tool.

It seemed that he had seen Adrian used it and had immediately rescued it through a servant.

“Huh. No way. Take out your trump card. Hey, Raphine, would you like to see this?"

As Raphine lay still with a sullen expression, Lois took something out of his pocket as if he couldn't help it.

Luca's expression crumpled when he found it.

"You're cheating! You said you wouldn't convince me to eat!"

Luke's expression wrinkled when he found it.

"You're cheating! You decided not to convince me to eat!"