Chapter 016

That's when I was having a conversation with Ruby inside

Suddenly an uninvited guest jumped in.

「Master who is shy! Sigh, so cute...」

'Hey, I told you not to get involved! Can't you be quiet? Shall I throw away the bracelet?'

「Ah! No, my Master! I'll be quiet!」

Raphine knew through the original story. How to deal with Orphana.

The stronger the Orphana was treated, the better it listened.

In the original, Orphana would pick a fight with the male protagonist, Zerkan.

After Zerkan gained the power of darkness, he couldn't move his words.

This meant that he was very submissive to a strong master.

Orphana was impulsive and cunning, so it was easy to make an accident, so it had to be handled strictly.

「Master… you understand me perfectly! Exciting...!」

'Shut up!'

「Hiinnng...」

At Raphine's shout, Orphana's energy became quiet as if dead.

It was uncomfortable and unpleasant to be read by spirits in many ways.

'Of course, talking with Ruby is more comfortable, but...'

「Once you can handle magic, you will be able to control that part at will.」

'But if you want to deal with magic...'

「Yeah, you’re still too young, so you must be at least 8 years old, right?」

Raphine sighed inwardly and clicked her tongue.

It meant that she had to continue this uncomfortable life for two years.

However, those two years were an important time to change the future for Raphine.

It was not the time to complain about such a trivial matter as being uncomfortable.

"Raphy, should I hang out with you today?"

After eating, Adrian came up first and reached out to Raphine after eating dessert.

Come to think of it, the house was going to be quiet today.

I heard it at the meal earlier.

Duke Aston said he had to go out for work, and her mother said she would go out to tell the noble women she was close with.

And for the twin brothers, the teacher is going to come today.….

It meant that Adrian was the only one to deal with Rapine today.