Episode 053

“What is this…!”

The Emperor was perplexed, and the Knights nervously escorted the Emperor and the Empress.

Suddenly, a hazy mist scatters in the room, and a large drop of water appears and bursts out of it.

And just as it was drawn in the ancient spirit book, Orphana's real form appeared.

As if the water had created a statue, it looked like it was waving mysteriously.

Orpana began to mumble an unknown ancient language. Everyone was captivated by the mysterious appearance and couldn't take their eyes off them.

After a while. Orphana disappeared, absorbing all the water droplets and mist around it.

The thin stream of water swirled and disappeared over the back of Rafine's hand.

“…….”

People looked at Raphine with their big eyes. Some of the attendants were so startled that they collapsed in their seats.

Raphine hesitated.

“So, I made a contract with the spirit… The prince grabbed my hair...  My spirit was angry...”

"Ha ha ha… It's a spirit! Is this the spirit temple that appeared after several hundred years? Besides, this little girl...!”

The Emperor seemed to be astonished, but he could not hide his joy.

There was a saying that the reason why the spirits didn't appear in the Empire was because the Emperor was not virtuous.

Even during the reign of the previous Emperor, there were no spirits, but the previous Emperor did not listen to them because he had enriched the empire through the war of conquest.

So the current emperor, knowingly or unknowingly, harbored a feeling of inferiority.

It was to the point that he was seriously concerned about whether the spirits were not appearing because he was not really virtuous.

But to see the spirits appear in front of him like this!

“…….”

The Empress also seemed surprised, but her expression was bright. She was the empress who enjoyed the water spirit more than anyone else, so she can't help but be happy with the water spirit's manifestation.

The Emperor said to Antonio.

“Antonio, speak with your mouth now. Was it Raphine who made your wounds like that?”

“… Yes, that's right, your majesty."

Antonio, who had been keeping his mouth shut the whole time, nodded and muttered a little.

“Wow, what…!”

Queen Rebecca sat down in embarrassment and said nothing.

Raphine went straight to it, and approached the man standing behind Empress Rebecca.

He was Antonio's teaching teacher.

“You were misunderstood because of me and you were in trouble. Sorry."

Raphine nodded her head and apologized. The teacher said it was okay and shook his head.

Raphine held his hand tightly and muttered to herself.

'Orphana, what are you doing? Heal him.'

「Eh? I have no healing power, do I?」

「Phew… I'll do it, baby.」