Chapter 007

The Duke of Aston, hiding behind the wall, glanced at Raphine with an anxious face.

It was then.

"I feel really sorry for my father."

"Raphine's cheeks are hot and soft like bread... Daddy said he never touched it."

"Really? He hasn't even touched her cheek? That's too bad. I feel so bad for him!"

The twin brothers, Luca and Lois, who turned eight this year, chatted as they passed by their father.

It didn't matter if their father listened to them or not.

The father's heart was crumpled by the harsh words that the sons uttered as they passed by.

'Sons, thank you so much for thinking about me.'

His eyes turned cold.

But the twins were sincere. They really felt sorry for their father.

This was because Raphine hung only in the arms of her mother, Sophia, Adrian, and Violet.

Luca and Lois were still young and could not hug Raphine, but they were still allowed to touch her cheek or pat her head.

Luca, who had been agonizing for a while, muttered.

"Why does Raphine hate her father?"

"I know. Did my dad say 'Hey!' to Raphy?"

The two boys belatedly found their stray father, and stood in front of him, thinking seriously.

The Duke of Aston was also curious about that.

It's not like Raphine hates him... Duke Aston wanted to deny reality even with this thought... He thought maybe she was afraid of grown men.

It was credible in its own way.

Even when the big knights came and went, Raphine easily withdrew.

He ordered to find out through the butler, but it seemed to take a while because the Beryl House had hidden the child so tightly.

'I won't let it go, Viscount Beryl.'

Duke Aston grinded his teeth inside.

Regardless of the reason, he will find the woman who stole the child along with Viscount Beryl and destroy them.

He had the strength and power to do so.

The Aston Ducal is a family of contributors who are on par with the Imperial Family of the Verdenia Empire.

Whenever barbarians threaten the people of the Empire infest. The first to come forward was the Duke Aston.

The Aston Duchy was the wealthiest in the empire, and has owned numerous mines such as diamonds and rubies, as well as mines that flowed gold.

All the large-sized territories were fertile, and the center of the territorial nature was as bustling as the capital of the Empire.

With vast assets, the Aston Family was engaged in numerous businesses and had many noble families as vassals.

If such a peasant family openly denounces someone as an enemy, that family will not survive.

'My baby... My daughter...'

An iron-blooded Duke with cold eyes and a feared object for the capital aristocrats.

The Duke of Aston looked at his daughter from afar and wiped away the tears a little bit.

Raphine, who was in the Duchess's arms, also found the Duke of Aston in the distance but....

"....."