Chapter 021

A while ago, Ruby whispered to Raphine and had a conversation like this

「Baby, there is a myth like that in this world. Do you want to hear it?」

'What kind of myth is that? Tell me.'

「It is said that a child can recognize the baby in someone's stomach in advance.」

'Huh?'

.....Ah!

Confused, Raphine opened her eyes wide and said, 'Ah!' as if she had remembered something.

And I fumbled over my memory to recall it accurately.

Obviously, not long ago, there was a similar content in the fairytale book that Sylane read.

Fairytale books were like this.

A child notices in advance that his or her mother has a baby in her stomach.

So it was about making wishes for babies to angels.

It was a very lovely and cute fairytale.

As such, some people believed that young children could sense the baby seeds in their mother's stomach.

There was even a myth that gender was matched.

Believe it or not, it was a myth and one of the customs that existed in this world.

'Yes, if you warn in advance, you may step down on your own. I'm not married yet, so i have to stop him at this time.'

So Raphine firmly decided and shouted.

"By the way, you have a baby in your stomach, right?"

The words quickly chilled the surrounding.

In the meantime, Raphine saw exactly.

Anna's complexion turn pale and fear permeates her eyes.

"What does that mean?"

Sir Lorelian asked with a slight frown on one eyebrow. As if he didn't understand.

Raphine pointed to Anna's belly and spoke innocently.

"There's a baby in your stomach!"

He's sleeping right now!

"It's Raphine. She's a bit off."

Violet said with a smile, trying hard to calm the mood.

Sir Lorelian also shrugged.

Anna also smiled awkwardly, acting as if it were an interesting joke.

"Oh, right! When will you have your wedding?"

Violet asked.

Immediately, the conversation led to another story.

Thanks to Violet trying to reverse the atmosphere, a friendly atmosphere was formed in an instant.