Episode 055

Raphine panicked and stepped back.

“What, what? Get it off.”

"Hmm, by the way… Where the hell did you learn such harsh words?”

Antonio asked curiously. Raphine was absurd.

'In the future, the subject of a gang that will destroy the country, who is  more harsh?'

Raphine waved her hand in annoyance.

“I have to go now, so get out of here.”

“…Are you going to see my brother?”

"Okay."

"Why?"

“You don't need to know.”

Fools don't fight.

Raphine raised her hand and called the maid. As her handmaiden approached, Raphine said without pretending to see Antonio.

“Go quickly, Older Sister.”

“Yes, yes, lady.”

Antonio stared at Raffine's back as she moved away from him for a long time.

The servant asked, who was approaching.

“Is your hair okay, Your Highness?"

“…Okay."

The servant was very nervous because she was afraid she would get kicked out of his anger. But Antonio seemed to be in a good mood without any sign of that.

“Hey, let’s go back to the private palace.”

“Oh, I see, your Highness."

* * *

Raphine, who arrived safely at the West Palace, sat quietly in the drawing room and waited for Zerkan.

Inside the pocket was a precious note written by the Empress herself.

'Do you like the new teaching teacher?'

Raphine ate the cake, thinking of Zerkan.

Baron Lenchist was fired.

It is said that he was very angry that he would no longer be able to work in the Imperial Palace due to the fact that all of his beards were removed.

And the day he submitted his resignation, he was taken to prison.

The name of the crime was not known in detail, but there were rumors that it was a crime of disobeying the Emperor's orders.

'The Emperor seems to be more delicate than I thought.'

In fact, the Emperor would have thought of firing him before he even offered his resignation.

Because Raphine told him exactly what he said—a little exaggerated.

'But if it is rumored that you have been fired for saying something that hurts the Crown Prince... Zerkan's pride would be hurt.'

It seemed that the Emperor had taken measures so that Zerkan would not be hurt by the rumors or his pride would be hurt.

And, as expected, the Emperor appointed Peter Grint, whom Raphine had mentioned as his new teacher.

'Originally, once people have a good perception of anything, they will develop a little self-interest.'

In the beginning, Peter Grint was an outstanding talent not to miss the Academy Chief.

His family was Korean-American, so he couldn't get a good seat.