Chapter 038

"......."

「......」

"......"

There was a moment of silence in response to Orphana's transparent glass bead-like response.

Even Ruby seemed to be at a loss for words at Orphana's brazenness.

Raphine glared at Orphana slightly, then tucked her teeth as if to tell her, and sat down on the sofa.

Let's hear it first

***

"....."

After hearing Orphana's story, Raphine looked blankly at the pink teddy bear, Ruby.

If it seemed that that little pink bear, who was quiet for some reason, is sweating, am I mistaken?

Orphana's request was this.

<Please find my legendary relic, Master.....!>

According to Orphana, for spirits, 'legendary relics' are the ultimate goal or achievement.

Just like ordinary people in their previous lives dream of 'buying their own house' as their lifetime dream.

The spirits also say that if you get it, you can use more power...… To put it simply, it seemed to be an object that grants a spirit's wish.

And in order for the Spirit to obtain it, it must make a contract with the contractor, and the contractor must find it themself.

In other words, it was said that if the contractor did not find it, it could never be found.

"But why me?"

"I felt it the moment the master put on the bracelet. Oh, this is the one who will find my relics!"

"......"

"I feel special magic for a contractor who can find relics."

Raphine narrowed her eyes. In the original, the spirits chose Violet and Zerkan. It was true that the two had strong magical powers.

"Hmm... Am I strong in magic, too?"

“I don’t know yet…… The energy of magic was special unlike ordinary people. If other people have magic with ordinary colors, would I say that the Master's magic flashes and emits light? The colorful light is very bright...."

Orphana was zealous like a man who had to come up with a good word somehow.

'I'll try.'

Raphine looked at Orphana with a pitiful gaze as if she was looking at an office worker living a social life, and sighed deeply.

So that was.....

"Ruby. Do you have anything to say?"

「.....」

Ruby clearly told herself that if she found the 'legendary holy water', it could cure the Empress's illness.

'Actually, it's for your own benefit, but it sounds like you cheated as if it was for me...'

「No, baby! It can really cure that Empress!」

"....."

「Actually... if I get that holy relic, I can cure the Empress's illness.」

The words are really different. 'It' and 'I' are different.

Simply put, the holy thing is not a 'medicine'. If you get that holy relic, it's saying that Ruby ​​will become a 'faith' that can heal diseases.