Chapter 033

Raphine muttered in embarrassment.

"No, that's not it...... We need each other, so we just promise..."

"Listen, Raphine. You should never give your heart to a man who talks with one mouth. You're still young, so I don't know, but anyway... Yeah. Let's get permission."

"...Okay."

Raphine had no choice but to answer, because if she didn't answer, a bombardment of nagging would continue.

Just in time, the maid served dessert, and Rapine began to eat sweet snacks.

'You won't nag while I'm eating.'

Don't touch a dog when it's eating.

With that thought in mind, she put only dessert in her mouth. Then she handed Zerkan a cookie.

Zerkan held the cookie Raphine had given him and just looked at Raphine with a face that had a lot to say.

He was frustrated.

'Even though she's still young, she doesn't have good eyes for men. I have to warn Adrian to be very careful.'

He seemed now to understand why Raphine had been insisting on marrying him from the moment she first saw him.

She fell in love with the male protagonist of a strange storybook.

It was clear that she was obsessed with the trashy prince character in the book and wanted to marry him, who had a similar status.

'Surely a child is a child.'

Pure, too.

But she was still so young, but her eyes on men...

Zerkan shook his head. In the future, it seemed that he had to take good care of Raphine with a sense of responsibility.

She was a dear younger sister of a dear friend. That was reason enough.

***

After playing with Zerkan, her mother came to visit her. Raphine waved good-bye to Zerkan.

Last but not least, she hugged and whispered in his ear, 'You should marry me.'

However, Zerkan's expression was different from usual.

Before, he was only embarrassed, but now he looked at her with a slightly worried look.

"Raphine, did you have fun?"

"Yes!"

Raphine took her mother's hand and left the building to return home.

It was time to walk to the middle door where the wagon was waiting.

Suddenly, someone blocked the front of the two of them.

He was a young boy with red hair and purple eyes. Raphine knew immediately who he was.

'That haughty gait, full of dissatisfaction facial expression,  and cheeky eyes.'

He was obviously the second prince, the son of the Mistress.

"Long time no see, Duchess."

"Your Highness Second Prince."

Sophia hid her head and bowed her head.

"Hmm. The Duchess seems to have come to see Her Majesty the Empress."

"Yes, that's right."

"That's right. But that child is... Ah! Is that the child of the rumor?"