Chapter 029

Anna blinked embarrassedly.

Then, when Viscountess Merion sat beside her and turned to her, she cried out in bewilderment.

"Oh, no! I'm healthy, Your Majesty. Besides, to be treated by Your Majesty's primary care physician... How dare I... I am healthy!"

"Still, I've even called the doctor for you, so take a light pulse."

Viscountess Merion is a medical doctor with mana, so a diagnosis can be made just by touching her wrist.

"Hah, but I'm fine...."

“During the trip, you may have developed a disease that you are not aware of. It was called on purpose, so take it."

The Empress's tone of voice was no longer mellow. It was an order that was bluntly mixed with coercion.

As a person who has reigned in the best position, the sense of intimidation felt in her tone and expression was great.

In addition, there was no justification to refuse the order given by the Empress.

Anna's lips began to tremble.

"......"

Anna could not hide her embarassment.

The Empress's doctor was not an easy place to get. It was truly a position that only the great man could climb.

The fact that she's pregnant will soon be recognized just by touching the pulse.

"Why are you so nervous, Anna?"

"......."

Anna couldn't say anything to the Empress' question.

Then, the silent Viscountess Merion pulled Miss Anna's hands.

Then, she spread out Anna's hands, her palms were not on them, and slowly began to radiate magical power.

The blue mana from the hands of Merion was absorbed through Anna's palm.

'It's amazing to see a doctor with magic.'

Raphine narrowed her eyes and looked at Viscountess Merion.

'Didn't the Empress notice that she was ill later?'

It was an incurable disease, so she didn't get it treated even though she knew it, or was she deliberately pretending not to see it?

Raphine decided to question whether Viscountess Merion would later be taken over by the Empress.

Since the original story didn't come up with that much detail.

Raphine waited for the words to come out of the doctor's mouth.

As if the pulse had ended, Viscountess Merion withdrew her hand. And Anna trembled like a man on the verge of being sentenced to death.

"Fortunately, you seem to be in good health. But...."

Everyone's eyes were on Viscountess Merion

"I think you're pregnant."

The Empress' complexion hardened. It was according to the result of the Spirit Divination.

"Your Majesty, that is....!"

Anna came down from her seat and knelt down with tears in her eyes.

The Empress asked in a low, cold voice.

"Is that Ethan's child?"

"Your... Your Majesty..."

"It can't be. What's your relationship with Sir Gelsitan?"