Chapter 006

Raphine, who jumped up, came down the bed and ran to Violet.

"Don't go!"

She desperately grabbed Violet's leg and hung on for life.

'Of course, I know the fact that the Aston Ducal is a real family, but.....'

Still, they were the first people to see each other today. Perhaps because it was time to get hungry, Raphine began to act like a child.

"You can't go... you can't....."

In her head, the remaining reason shouted.

'Are you crazy? You can't be as childish as a kid! Aren't you embarrassed? Wake up!'

Contrary to her thoughts, however, her body has been shaking as if she had chills.

At least, the most familiar Violet here is going, so she became anxious.

"Oh, uhm... What should i do..?"

Violet smiled in a difficult way.

Then she soon smiled brightly and asked.

"Duchess! I'm going to sleep here tonight. Can you give me a room?"

"As much as you want, Violet."

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it!"

Violet smiled brightly.

***

Raphine stuck close to Violet and had lunch.

The meal at Violet's house was great, but this place was also enormous.

Whenever she chewed the meat, savory and salty juices flowed out, and the bread was chewy and sweet.

Again, the soup was so soft that it went overboard even though there were a lot of ingredients.

Even the juice was delicious. It was sweet and sour, perhaps because fresh oranges were ground as they were.

'I can't believe this is my house from now on.'

Food such as dog food from a noble family she used to live in, and hard bread that she ate home with beggars are now goodbye!

Raphine sniffled and ate food as if she were eating her last meal in this life.

'Heung! It's good!'

Obviously, the more shameful you are about eating, the sadder it is.

In the aristocratic family she lived in before, the maids gave her something like dog food, but they were sarcastic.

The amount was very small, so she had to save it.

Still, it was a good time. There is, however, someone who takes care of it.

What was I like when I was a beggar?

It was just a few days ago that I almost died of being beaten for failing to steal the bread.

When she remembered those days, tears kept coming out.

But Raphine wasn't the only one crying.

When she turned her head, the Duke and Duchess of Aston were also swallowing tears, and even Adrian's eyes were brimming with tears.

Twin brothers, Luca and Lois, also had a bad expression on their faces.

'What's wrong with everyone?'

Raphine rolled her eyes as if anxious.

It was then.

"Raphine, try this too. Is it really delicious?"