Episode 064

Raphine could be proud that she knew tea better than anyone else.

Because she was the one who first distributed black tea to the empire.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t have time.”

Raphine answered with painstakingly controlling her expression. She didn't want to waste her time on the street anymore.

“Great, Young Lady!”

As she headed for the carriage, Peryl took Raphine's wrist in a hurry.

“…….”

Raphine looked down at his wrist with a cold gaze, and then he took off her hand with a sigh.

“Af, after the coming-of-age ceremony, I plan to send a proposal to Young Lady. If you want, I can buy this brand's premium line teacup...”

“How many sets can you buy?”

"Yes?"

“For reference, I own the entire production line for this brand.”

He was astonished at Raphine's words. Needless to say, this brand was too expensive for a single teacup.

No matter how wealthy the Duke of Aston is...

Some lines of this brand had many things that could not be obtained no matter how much money you had.

It was because there were so many limited editions, such as making only one set.

So it was clear that Raphine was lying.

'Sheesh, ignoring people even by telling lies...'

It was clear that the social circle's reputation for good character was pure lies. So she must be a snobbish and pretentious woman.

He wrinkled his brow in displeasure and muttered openly as if to listen.

“Anyway, young girls who don’t know much about tea and only like teacups… Did the Duke and Duchess of Aston teach you that? You're cheap...”

Raphine, who was about to pass Peryl, stopped.

She was going to see this...

"Wait. By the way… Is it a lie to say you have a mug of this brand?”

When Raphine asked the first question, he jumped.

“Are you suspicious of people now?”

“Hmm, I have never heard of a distribution of goods to that family. I'm sure I've never sold it to someone like you."

For a low-key guy like you.

Recognizing the meaning of Raphine's words, his face turned red.

Raphine looked at him as if the world was pathetic. It was a gaze that inflicted damage as if struck by a mace.

Sometimes, the gaze that looked like a bug did more harm than the gaze that was staring at him.

With that single glance, Peryl returned with a great dagger and pierced it.

Raphine left him and got into the carriage. As the carriage departed and looked out the window, Peryl, who was still standing there, became smaller and smaller.

Will you buy me a teacup? What the. It's amazing.

'Is this brand's parent company all hers?'

His proposal was as if he was going to buy the sub-branded stuff for the head of the affiliate.

* * *

It was not long after the carriage had departed. It felt like something was stabbing her in the head.