Episode 048

After a while.

Raphine had a bunch of beards in her hand.

In front of a large window in the library where the sun is shining.

"......."

"......."

Raphine and Zerkan looked at the bundle of beards in Raphine's hand with a sober expression.

Just now.

The maid who was waiting outside the door at Baron Lengchist's scream came inside. She was startled and dried Raffine.

<Fuck! miss!>

<Let go of this! This naughty sissy! Who dare... Aaaah!>

But Raphine pulled his beard even harder... This was the result.

Baron Lengchist, who began to bleed from his chin, fainted and went to receive treatment with the help of the knights.

So, only Zerkan and Raphine remained in the library.

"... You can't scream in the library."

Raphine looked at the bald of beards in her hand and muttered as if making excuses.

"... Yes, Raphine, you are right."

Zerkan nodded and took Raphine's hand.

"Now let's put this down."

"Yes."

The beards that escaped Raphine's hands were scattered on the floor.

Zerkan gently brushed off the beard left on Raphine's hand.

The two went to wash their hands together, and then decided to go for a walk.

* * *

There was also a very pretty garden in West Palace, where the Crown Prince stayed.

Raphine slowly walked along the beautiful promenade and glanced at Zerkan.

'I'm more concerned because he looks so calm as if nothing happened...'

The spirits whispered to Raphine like that.

「I thought you're going to kill that old man earlier, didn't you?」

「... From my point of view, he may have already died, my lord. His chin is just bleeding.」

「He may never grow a beard again.」

Ignoring those voices, Raphine fell into thought.

For some reason, seeing Zerkan reminded her of herself, who was always lonely in her previous life as a child.

She felt a strange sympathy for Zerkan.

'By the way, Zerkan is the only one?'

Of the three friends who were close friends, only Zerkan was lonely.

Adrian was brought up with a lot of love from a strict but loving father and a kind but strict mother.

There cute... He has a twin brother who is not rude but has trouble, and a younger sister who is kind like himself.

So was Violet.

Although she is the only daughter, she was brought up with a lot of love from her parents, who were the sweetest and kindest than anyone else.

Besides, there were butlers and maids who nodded their heads when Violet said anything.

'On the other hand, Zerkan...'