Chapter 026

Raphine was surprised.

Suddenly, it was the Duke and Duchess of Aston, Sylane, Sir Rendell, and Luca and Lois.

When several people shouted at once like some kind of wave, Adrian also had a puzzled expression on his face.

"Your Excellency."

Sir Rendell called the Duke of Aston with a grave look.

"Call the knights."

"I would like to meet Her Majesty the Empress in person."

When the Duke of Aston gave the order, he raised his hand as if he had become Sophia and said.

In the meantime, Raphine was inwardly surprised.

'Adrian believed what I said.'

Apparently in the Imperial Palace, Raphine said that the woman pushed her away.

But the woman made an excuse that Raphine fell down alone.

However, Adrian believed that Raphine's words were true, not the woman's words.

Raphine was very proud and grateful for that fact.

But for now, that's it.

Raphine opened her mouth to patch things up.

"I'm not hurt at all!"

But Raphine's words were of little use.

“A member of the legislature immediately."

"Heung... Our baby..."

Sophia took Raphine from the Duke who was looking for a member of Parliament and began to sob as she embraced her.

She seemed surprised to find out that the child she had been looking for after six years, came back from a major incident (?) in the Imperial Palace.

***

Fortunately, Raphine managed the situation well.

Atleast the Duke was prevented from dragging the knights into the Imperial Palace.

However....

"I must see her Her Majesty tomorrow."

"Do you want me to come with you, Dear?"

"No, you should find out about her. I'll take care of this."

At Sophia's firm words, Duke Aston nodded like a loyal subordinate.

"For pushing a child. No matter how much you want to become Lord Lorelian's wife, I'll have to get a proper explanation."

Sophia puffed out.

Raphine felt her heart pounding strangely when she saw that.

'It feels weird.'

This is because it felt strange to see a mother, who is not anyone else, step forward like that for her own sake.

But it wasn't a bad feeling.

Although her heart ached, the fact that she was being protected warmed her heart.

So Raphine.....

"Uh, mom...."

.....She fell into her arms, whispering cautiously.

".....Raphine?"

It was the moment when Raphine first uttered the word 'mom' out of her mouth.

"Honey!"