Episode 060

“What do you mean?”

When the Emperor asked angrily, the Viscount raised his head.

Tears streamed down the corners of his wrinkled eyes.

"Your majesty. I'm too lazy to tell you... My daughter regularly engages in violence against Prince Antonio.”

"What?"

“Prince Antonio and Rebecca must be separated, Your Majesty.”

“…….”

“Isn't Prince Antonio supposed to be a pillar of the Empire by helping the Crown Prince in the future? So, please save Prince Antonio, even for His Highness the Crown Prince, Your Majesty…!”

"Arae….”

The Emperor let out a smirk, as if it was hard to believe the words that came out of Viscount Tedler's mouth.

It was an amazing situation.

He couldn't help but believe one.

If someone who was politically on the side of the Empress accused her of this, he might be suspicious...

Viscount Tedler was the biological father of Empress Rebecca.

“Your Majesty, this old loyalist pleads with tears. Please, please... Please understand how I feel when I have no choice but to accuse my biological daughter.”

“…….”

The Emperor watched the Viscount silently weeping horribly tears, and called for his aide who was waiting outside the door and ordered it.

“Go to the private palace now and bring Prince Antonio.”

“I see, Your Majesty.”

As the aide left, the Emperor looked at the Viscount with suspicion.

“Are you asking the Emperor to dethrone the Empress?”

Then the Viscount distorted his expression as if in pain and said:

“As a loyal follower of His Majesty, I accused my daughter, but selfishly, from the standpoint of a parent with a daughter… I am sorry, but I ask for your forgiveness. your majesty."

“…….”

“However, for Prince Antonio, it seems appropriate to keep the two of them apart. So, until Prince Antonio comes of age... How about sending Queen Rebecca to the monastery.”

“It’s a monastery.”

The monastery run by the temple was located at the foot of a rugged mountain in the southern part of the continent.

For priests, it was also a sacred place for essential training.

The Emperor sighed, as if he did not understand Viscount Tedler's intentions.

Sending Queen Rebecca to the monastery was like cutting off an arm for the Viscount.

As an Emperor who did not know the deep insides of the relationship between the two women, it was only questionable.

However, if it is true that the Quee  used violence against Prince Antonio, it was right to keep the two apart, as the Viscount said.

Moreover, even if the Queen is absent from the Imperial Palace for several years, the political balance will not be significantly disrupted with Viscount Tedler and Prince Antonio.

The Emperor made many calculations in his head, waiting for Prince Antonio to come.

After a while.

When Prince Antonio said that he had arrived, the emperor allowed them to enter.