Chapter 024

The Emperor gave the blue pendant only to his half brother, the Second Prince

So when the Second Prince appeared in front of Zerkan, he would wear the blue pendant around his neck as if to boast childishly.

But Zerkan didn't show, atleast pretending nothing was wrong on the surface.

But it must have been both envious and sad inside.

'No matter how much he does, Zerkan is still an immature child.'

「Oh! is that the thing the Duke of Aston made a fuss about a few days ago?」

Ruby recognized Raphine's gift to Zerkan.

'Yes, that's right.'

This pendant that Raphine gave to Zerkan was actually given to Raphine by Duke Aston a few days ago.

Raphine found Adrian's pendant as if passing by and thought about it.

'I wish I could give something like that to Zerkan!'

So without realizing it... I said, <I want to have it too.>

It was a small voice, but Duke Aston reacted sensitively.

<What? You want that? Butler! Call the wizard and craftsman right now! Now!>

Then he brought in the most famous wizards and craftsmen from the Capital.

He injected his magic into it and gave her the pendant that was completed in two days.

In addition, thanks to Raphine's stubbornness, the pendant was made blue.

'Even my dad said he put a protective magic on me that would protect me even if the world fell...'

Anyway, thanks to him, Raphine was able to present this item to Zerkan.

It was a masterpiece made by the best craftsmen in the Capital in two days.

Even the material used: the blue jewel, was one of the precious stones handed down to the Duke.

The pendant looked incredibly gorgeous.

I'm sorry to my dad, but... It was more useful to Zerkan than to myself.

In the original plot, Zerkan returns to the Capital with a serious injury. Maybe this pendant can prevent the injury.

'And it's bigger and prettier than the Second Prince has, right?'

Raphine looked at Zerkan with a proud face.

Zerkan, who was looking at the pendant for a long time, asked.

".....Is it Adrian's?"

"No! It's mine, but it's for Older Brother Zerkan."

"Why?"